powercleanuk

Pressure Cleaning Business West Midlands
« on: August 22, 2004, 01:12:25 am »

I have recently started a business in pressure wash cleaning driveways patios pathways garden walls which is going well, i'm looking to take it step towards larger contracts.

I would like to tender for some commercial contracts i have some in mind which i would like to go for which include Mc Donalds Drive thru's TFI Fridays Resturants cleaning blockpaved areas of shopping centres office building entrances and carparks ect.

I have been search on the internet for a few Facilities Management Companys who may advertise for companys to tender for these type of contracts but no joy...

Can anyone give me a little advice on the approach to tendering for pressure cleaning commercial contracts.

Rob_Mac

Re: Pressure Cleaning Business West Midlands
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2004, 12:27:29 pm »
I clean two Mcdonalds windows and have done some jet washing for one of their car parks. In everything apart from their window cleaning they seem to use people that do national work - so if you do the jet washing for one u do it for them all. I jet washed a full car park over 3 nights - did a spanking job - everyone happy, just under a grand. This national set up came in last year, they work in the day when car park full, go round cars and do a sh*t job, theyre happy to pay them a grand for the work

Alex

Re: Pressure Cleaning Business West Midlands
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2004, 01:46:31 pm »
here here Midas - I had the same problem, cleaned 3 store to excellent standard and the customer was over the moon with work - Asked for more work and was told "sorry we already have something is place" - So why was I asked to sort out the mess the other company had ball's up?

Good luck PC with the tendering and remember to have a good amount of cash in the bank to see you over the periods when the commercial customer take 90 days to pay.

Regards
Alex

powercleanuk

Thanks for your replies
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2004, 03:13:50 pm »
But i still need to find out how do i go about it do i just contact Mc Donalds Directly or is the a national contracts telephone number.  

For the other commercial contracts i'm interested do i contact them direct, wishing to tender for pressure cleaning.

How often are Tenders Up For Renewal?
Can You tender at anytime through the year for a contract or are the tenders to be in Feburary March just before the begining of the start of the new tax year.

How long do i have to be trading before i will be offered to tender for large commercial contracts?