Urine smell on patio.
« on: March 08, 2004, 09:30:28 pm »

I got a call today from a lady who's dog has constantly urinated on her patio and although she scrubs it down with bleach etc she cant get rid of the smell.

Any suggestions as to what chemicals I should use ?

Thanks in advance

Darren

BeeClean

Re: Urine smell on patio.
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2004, 12:53:21 am »
have you tried prochems urine neutraliser??? id also try flooding the area with boiling water to dissolve the uric crystals. its not quite so bad being outside but its a pig of a job trying to get rid of the smell from any porous surface >:(

Les

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2004, 06:45:04 pm »
Hi Darren
You can also try giving a Co. called Oiltechnics a call 01785 222970 speak to a Jill Maltby (V. helpful) They supply Biological Cleaning products for just about every problem you can have. Jill will tell you if they have what you need.
Les ;)

Anj

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2004, 09:38:08 pm »

Premiere Products have a chemical DT10 used in conduction with urine problems aslo they do a  Bio-Hazard kit called BIO-MAN 999 this can be used with a spray, called Spray Must this breaks down the odour and leaves a "Baby Talk"smell  :)

George Mathews   Premiere Products 01355 903979

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2004, 09:41:34 pm »
Thanks all for your helpful replys.

I have been away for a couple of days and now I'm back I'm on the case of the smelly patio!

Thanks again.

Darren

littlejack

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2004, 07:22:22 pm »
A 12 bore should do the trick lol

a55essor

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2004, 11:25:00 pm »
use neat vinigar then wash down after

Darren_King

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2004, 10:19:32 pm »
Hi all,

Thought it only right I let everyone know the outcome of my initial enquiry.

The customer had tried vinegar etc several times to no avail, I spoke to Jill from Oiltechnics very helpfull lady excellent service. The product I purchased from them  (OT eight) arrived within a couple of days and I carried out the job with fantastic results. In fact the product was so good I the customer rang me back and asked if I could give them a price to clean the floor in her husbands car repair workshop which I duly did and got that job too again with great results.

Thanks to all who helped with my question.

Darren