dustdees

WHAT'S HAPPENED!!!!!!!
« on: August 17, 2005, 08:28:25 am »
 I posted a new thread the other day regarding"What am I doing wrong?".

Well, I don't know what has happened but since Friday, I have had 7 End of Tenancy booked in, and someone else want me to asses a few more e of t's!!!.

Then the phone rang someone wants me to go a discuss a contract on Sunday!!!!!

Phew!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thing is I'm interview craming because my only cleaner, who unexpectedly left without notice on Friday,because of the lack of work.Can't take her back because she has gone to live up North.

Is this the time of year that things pick up or is this just an exception to the rule?

Anyone have a suggestions

Regards Denisex

blacksheep

Re: WHAT'S HAPPENED!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2005, 10:09:46 am »
hi glad to see its all happening for you its a bit like waiting for a bus lol,pop down job centre they will have people for you with in 2-3 days, not sure but they may do the inter views for you so you can be free to do other things

dustdees

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2005, 05:40:46 pm »
HI

Thanks for the advice!!
Have done JC and they have already forwarded on some people and  have some interviews to do tomorrow and over the weekend.

Regards
Denisex

Jan K

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2005, 10:19:54 am »
Hi Denise!

There ya go.......like I said its all or nothing! I was going to say you can relax a bit now and not worry so much, but relaxing will now be the last thing you will do........but at least you can worry a little less!

Good luck with your recruitment..............I am at stalemate, can't get new cleaners for love nor money, so can't take on any more work!

C'est la vie!

Jan ;D
anyone with facebook can add me at this link ...  jan 'minkeedj' kindon  .... if you can be bothered lol