madlaine1981

Marketing for domestic cleaning?
« on: October 04, 2009, 09:24:12 pm »
Hi
What do yoy think what is the best marketing strategy to promote domestic cleaning especially what is the best way to get regular domestic cleaning customers?How to get first 50 customers?

http://www.mandccleaning.co.uk

dianegreenwood

Re: Marketing for domestic cleaning?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2009, 07:01:04 am »
Hi there,

Happy to give tips but a quick question first.  Your website says you were established in 2007 but your post asks how to get first 50 customers?  Can you please explain?

Many thanks

Diane

www.freshlymaid.co.uk

madlaine1981

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2009, 07:22:09 pm »
Hi

Yes we wre establieshed in 2007 but we started from carpet cleaning and end-off tenncy cleaning and cooperation with letting agencies but right now we want to develop regular domestic cleaning that is why my question.

Madelaine

Adam P

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2009, 08:07:03 pm »
teach yourself about seo and how to promote your website online, i do this myself and i have great success imo for what i can ask. also learn about google adwords and get this going, i currently can have 12 customers a day looking for cleaning and it pays for itself with one clean :)

go out knocking on doors and ask how people in the areas you want to get as a customer would get a cleaner, what they look for and how they look as you are new company. people will heardly ever close the door on you if you want to ask 3 questions, and you'll get known and when they want a cleaner they'll remeber you, then go advertise where they say they'd look. also look yourself, would you google, if so what you type, if you click the paid results or organic, then if you'd look in paper, flyers etc.

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2009, 11:31:24 am »
I have noticed in my area Dometic Cleaners have been established from regular Advertising in local Newspaper.

Why not see what Franchise companies do to  in an area.when they start up

I know it includes a 100k leaflet drop to aproproriate houses.

Duncan Ballayntyne also launches his health clubs this way.

I have no idea how good of salesperson you are

what your leaflet would say or its design

Or  if you can afford 5k to launch your company

What ever you do is a risk, but in my opinion this is the kindof operation you are into if you want 50 customers, if not growth will be slow and painful