lizj

computer key board cleanin
« on: August 29, 2011, 12:32:35 pm »
Hi wondering if any one uses anything special to clean comp key board. I have just secured a very busy telesales type of office to clean and it was stipulated that the key board would need to be cleaned. I normally dust them with a paint brush!!! but want to get it right for this clean any suggestions?? also computer screens?? Help.... But thanks in advance  liz

Steve peel

Re: computer key board cleanin
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 09:59:19 am »
Hi Lizj
There are many products on the market for Computer/VDU, LCD screens etc, a local schoo; was uising  product 300ml spray which cost £8.25 very good cleaner but off the map on price , i showed my mate what we used and there was no difference in quality except the price we were paying was £4.85 for a 750ml spray bottle and the best method of cleaning these items is to spray cleaner onto micro fibre cloth  until damp and clean surface of keyboard for screens use same method and wipe clean with dry micro fibre cloth for best results, never spray cleaning products directly onto screens.
We also use a telephone sanitiser for multi purpose users good smell works well and prevents spread of viruses in call centres and busy office blocks.
I wont give you the names of products on here, but you can call me on 07771523669
hope this helps.

Jackie35

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 01:32:51 pm »
Hi There

There is a product called Germguard, they offer an introductory pack that equates to 20p for each 500ml Trigger Spray, it has more British Standard Certificates than you can shake a stick at and it has also been through NHS Trials with great succes, also has a 8 day continous kill on Germs, Bacteria and Viruses.... check it out www.germguard.co.uk

Splash 4 Cash

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2012, 01:58:16 pm »
A cheap way to clean all computer is using isopropanol on a cloth then blowing out the keyboard out with spray air in a aerosol can.

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2012, 12:33:12 am »
Hi There

We supply many companies who clean computers and office equipment with our microcleaning hand pads which are 125 times more effective than a J cloth, used in conjunction with our Bio-kleen multisurface cleaner/sanitizer which works out at €0.48
per 750ml ready to use spray bottle, this combination will deep clean the body fat and ingrained soils from all keyboards and office equipment no matter how soiled they are.
we also have high perfomance microfiber velour screen cleaning cloths, which will give you
optimal results on any screens including computers,lap tops,Iphones,Ipads,TV,etc,etc.
If you need any help or advice contact info@jskcleaning.ie

Kind regards

Tadgh o shea