ALEXDH

Re: location
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2004, 10:00:52 pm »
My only worry about the forum is customers having a look , this website comes up well in search engines, thats good for new contributors, but you know what I mean.

I personally have no worrys as a new but dedictaed profesional providing the very finest in carpet and upholstery cleaning services in my area . Customer satisfaction is everything to me and even though some customers are shocked at 99p per square foot I charge they soon realise that I love their thier beloved furnishings as much as they do.
Reminds me of funny thing i experienced  the other day when a customer actually burst into tears with joy as she watched me work , she said the care i took over her beloved carpet rerminded her of a father careing for his new born child.

She had to run and get a tissue for her tears that gave me enough time to put some more persil in the tank of my vax.

Len Gribble

« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2004, 10:37:14 pm »
:)Derek

Point taken I will now shut up on this subject.

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

Ian Hare

« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2004, 11:27:49 am »
My idea was to have a closed forum in addition to the current open to all forum.
The closed one could be used by Manuf. Pros etc for more sensitive or delicate issues.

Perhaps a lot of you converse via private e-mail in this manner already?

Regards to all.
Regards Ian.

John_Flynn

« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2004, 12:20:21 pm »
Alexdh

Do you prefer the Vax to that Ninja you bought from me? I thought it would have lasted for more than a couple of months!!

Still waiting for your phone call.

p.s Make sur you use NON-BIO Persil.
I get better looking each day!!

SteveTruman

« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2004, 12:29:45 am »
Alex this vax u use ,do you think it would outperform the Hoover Jet N  :P :P :P :PWash

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2004, 12:50:01 am »
it'll work better than John's Tm at the moment ;D

See ya tomorrow

Shaun

John_Flynn

« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2004, 01:36:48 am »
OUCH, Shaun that BL**DY hurt, they have not looked at the van yet :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
I get better looking each day!!

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2004, 07:48:28 am »
John,

Sorry to hear about your acident with your truck mount.
I am curious that you had a Ninja, because I thought it looked like a Stimvak on your website

Regards

Ian