Adam P

Re: Get An Additional Website
« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2010, 09:14:56 pm »
Is that a 2 door or hatchback?

2 door annoyingly. fits everything we need so far, just a pain when staff have to get keep getting in and out the back  :P

Adam P

« Reply #61 on: March 06, 2010, 09:21:38 pm »

you mis-read. i said i haven't offered work in this thread, quote where i have and i'll say i forgot, but i can't find a place where i have?

search window cleaners and you don't get me either, but why would you get me for window cleaning, i don't put any effort into this as i don't do this, i don't put any effort into carpet cleaning as i don't do this. someone else does and i work with them, but it's not my service as such so i don't put any time into promoting it.

thing is as a professional with so many years experience you'd know that your sites have minimal if any seo on them, so when you get a result (which again i'm not denying you don't get results, i'm saying you get results which can be had for free) it's purely because you have no compeition.

i promise you now if you made a site for a company selling dvds online, you wouldn't get in the first 100 pages.

John Higgins

« Reply #62 on: March 06, 2010, 09:27:13 pm »
Hi also own a printing company with sales of over £2million per year 90% of our sales are online through our website
Designed by me.

selling print  online is one of the most difficult markets to sell in on the net would say just as hard as selling dvds.

Isuppose I must be a lucky then