Poll

Would you pay to use CIU

NO!!
Yes, if there was some benifit
Not sue.

Daria Taylor

Re: Would you pay to be a member on CIU.
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2010, 11:43:26 am »
Colin

Poll added - but i think i can guess the out come.

Dash

lol - No wasnt refering to you ;D

I knew you wouldn't do that  ;D

richie

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2010, 02:55:21 pm »
Colin, i to am a freuent user of Facebook (im addicted to it) and have met up with loas of of school friends since joining.  The rumour about having to pay for Facebook is not £14.99 per year....its £14.99 per month  :o.  BUT please remember Colin this is JUST a rumour.

No i wouldnt pay to use this or any other forum.  This type of forum was set up to help other CCs.  There is a wealth of knowledge on here that helps not only people just starting up but also people that have been in the industry 10, 20 30 yrs +.  Forums such as CIU & Truckmounts have also helped bring the cleaning industry closer together and many of us have made some good friends via the forums.

Richie.

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2010, 06:55:29 pm »
I disscused this idea with Mike B before Christmas as he islooking at waysog gennerating revenue.

I have paid to be on Forums for Ebay and a Cleaning One in the States.

In return you get information products

Suggested value £1000s

For instance Alltec had a phone in last week  with a top Fast Tracker

Although some info was given alledgley you will get the real stuff if you go on 29th and 30th of Jan

Now if there were regular evets such as this and real helpful information was given

Like THe ABC of what this cleaner does to generate 100k how he recruis and manages staff I would consider paying.

But the question is how much

Because obviously the person iving the info would want a considerable sum and you could find out by joining what is being promoted

Colin Day

« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2010, 07:00:07 pm »
Colin, i to am a freuent user of Facebook (im addicted to it) and have met up with loas of of school friends since joining.  The rumour about having to pay for Facebook is not £14.99 per year....its £14.99 per month  :o.  BUT please remember Colin this is JUST a rumour.

Richie.

I've just nearly choked on my coffee ;D

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2010, 07:06:38 pm »
Ian it is quite easy to do £100 000 in a year ( he says) keep intouch with your customers regularly do regular adverting (aka Mr.Halliday) and variation of other advertising some profit making some may not be but you have to keep pushing and also a bit nutty and never turn work down just have to work late some night and get the best price possible.

Shaun

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2010, 12:40:29 am »
Well

There you go we got that info for Free.

I did say to Mr B I felt it very unlikley a paid site would work we would all move to another one or Some bright spark would set one up