waynebarry

Can aqnyone recommend Alltec?
« on: January 11, 2010, 07:55:04 pm »
Hi Guys I was thinking of doing one of those fast track marketing courses through Alltec, has anyone been on one do they work?

Jim_77

Re: Can aqnyone recommend Alltec?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2010, 12:18:03 am »
As long as you're filling Robert's wallet you'll be welcomed with open pockets  :-X  :-X

richy27

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2010, 12:23:38 am »
sales talk top class after sales a bit like talking to a switch board

Pristine Clean

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2010, 07:07:59 am »
I telephoned and spoke th him, he sounded helpful. Went through all what I wanted etc. Must have been on the telephone for at least 20 minutes. He said he would send me a quote over.

I never recieved the quotation. He never chased it up either.

I never bought from him. I think in the long run I am pleased I didnt.

Dave
"You have to except that some days you are the statue and other days you are a pigeon"

murky

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2010, 08:40:01 am »
Peoples opinions of Robert and his business style vary, but I wont comment on that.

However the portable machines he makes I have found are tough and reliable, cant comment on the TM's though, though they seem to be OK.

But I have found the guys that do the servicing and all his work to be top notch and will do anything to get you back to work. Some have been CC's so know what its like to have a breakdown on site.

At the mo they are revamping a second hand machine and putting it into a van so if you have a serious breakdown you keep running.

I call that a good service,  at the end of the day you pays your money etc etc.........

Murky

Karl Wildey

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2010, 10:28:33 am »
Wayne,
only listen to those who have done the course, as these are the only people who can give you an opinion on whether it was worth it or not, do not listen to the others, as they have no idea, How could they?
I have not doen the course, just helping you sort the good from the bad comments

waynebarry

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2010, 06:47:08 pm »
Thankyou karl I was hoping to find someone that had done the course and could let me know if it was succesfull or not, Ive read good thinks about there products ie machines but nothing about the courses. ???

Karl Wildey

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2010, 06:54:21 pm »
Have you try asking on the other forums. ie ccdo

waynebarry

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2010, 06:57:54 pm »
Never heard of that one Karl thanks Ill take a look! :)

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2010, 08:23:52 pm »
Perhap's a better question would be "Will Alltec value my custom", answer...yes. There are a good number of marketing courses, some better than other's. It's a fair bet you can find any number of people who are either for, or against each of them. The common denominator is you will get out of them what you want. Listening to someone telling you what to do and getting of your backside and doing it are two different things.

It is in Alltec's interest for you to succeed as you are then likely to purchase more goods and services from them, but they can't, and wont do it for you.

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2010, 08:34:10 pm »
Heard your question Adi on the webinar (wished Robert had kept out of it as he kept pressing the wrong buttons!) there's a good deal going on with Alltec if you fancy the Fast Track it's like a starter deal for 3 months a one on one with a web guru.

Shaun

Steve Barnett (Carpet Care Plus)

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2010, 08:37:22 pm »
I was on the webinar as well Shaun, that Mark knows his stuff.

But I just went on the keyword tool and all of googles suggestions are full bars.

Steve

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2010, 09:08:54 pm »
I still think it's a numbers game makes sense of what Ian Harper has been saying for months but Ian can't put it across as well as the 'guru' I recieved Marks free stuff through the post today and I'm hoping to watch it over the weekend dependant on the kids and the missus hogging the laptop or telly or both.

It'll be a selling piece but it was free.

Shaun

Steve Barnett (Carpet Care Plus)

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2010, 09:13:44 pm »
where did you find the free stuff  - is it on his website ?

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2010, 09:23:01 pm »
Shaun & Steve,

Agree Mark is proberbly the only person i've actully understood about the web stuff. Certainly worth an investment, it's something I've been getting round to for ages and now seems as good a time as any. Perhap's if we get enquiries from each others area we can pass them on.

How about the seminar at the enad of the month, any one going?

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2010, 09:34:13 pm »
Perhaps Robert will give a discount for a group booking.

waynebarry

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2010, 09:38:14 pm »
Steve,Adi & Shawn I also listened in on the seminar tonight but i missed the first half an hour is there somewhere I could isten to it again?

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2010, 09:40:36 pm »
Steve,

Drunk with power, in my own office anyway.

Wayne

Sorry, don't know.