Welch

ashbys reconditioned machine. do you think its right
« on: January 06, 2007, 04:00:19 pm »
i have heard from a friend of a friend of mine. that someone had a 125 p.s.i ninja reconditioned to a 400 p.s.i pump 2 new vacs . ashbys said it would be £900 to a £1000 but when they picked the machine up it was about £2300 the machine did come with a new wand and a new hand tool, do you think this is right because you can buy a new machine with a wand and hoses for about £2500 ?

Ian Gourlay

Re: ashbys reconditioned machine. do you think its right
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2007, 05:08:49 pm »
I think if price exceeds origional estimate the customer should have been informed.

The problem is we only here one side of the story.

I considered doing this once  but was told i would need new pipes hoses etc all that would have been left wAS ORIGIONAL CASE.

CBCarpetcare

Re: ashbys reconditioned machine. do you think its right
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2007, 05:48:52 pm »
Hi
I just brought a reconditioned machine, the service was great, it was delivered the next day, Martin gave an exact price on the phone as it had to be paid for in advance so I suspect you are only hearing one side of the story.

I had new pipes but by choice, a reconditioned wand which was 1/2 the price of a new one, At least you get the reasurance that it is working tip top, I used mine yesterday and it was very good indeed.

I have had 3 machines from Ashbys and they have always been 100%

Thanks
Carl