the red carpet

Alltec discovery day & ncca roadshow
« on: July 08, 2006, 05:05:11 pm »
Anyone going to them?

Just got some info from them today and there is a

ncca technical roadshow there on 18th july, with seminars by Robert Saunders, Paul Pearce and more, and demos of all portables and truckmounts and free bbq lunch :D

and a fast track, discovery day there on the 19th and 22nd july, with free bbq again :D

also, anyone ever been on one of the discovery days? what did you think of it? is it worth taking a day off work for?

stains-away

Re: Alltec discovery day & ncca roadshow
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2006, 05:58:47 pm »
I might pop along to the ncca day, hope their bbq is better than their normal buffets,had one on a leather course and wished I'd took sarnies!

flyfish

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2006, 11:19:56 pm »
red carpet,
if you have £3000 spare, go, if not go to work as normal, alltec marketing is very clever, you don't think they do the bbq for free do you, try and talk to the main man himself, if you have the money to do his fast track course he'll talk the hind legs off you, if not they move onto the next poor sod ::) :o

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2006, 08:27:30 am »
I understand, from previous posts and from my husbands personal experience, that Alltec marketing is excellent.

You don't  have to spend a fortune to learn from people. Just being around positive people can charge up your enthusiasm and focus.

My husband has been to many courses and presentations, over the years and was one of the first purchasers of the Pirhanna marketing package.

If you would benefit from a 10% increase in your business, take the day off and just listen. 

These people are not out to con you, or rip you off, it's all about motivation, which you will only get in a positive environment, not where you are constantly reading other peoples negative thoughts.

If you think you should go, you probably should.

Good luck

Angie

spickandspan

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2006, 12:12:56 pm »
No thanks.
If at first you dont succed.......Dont try skydiving.

Neil Grainger

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2006, 12:46:46 pm »
Spick and Span please explain! ???

spickandspan

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2006, 01:22:36 pm »
See flyfish i agree.

craigp

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2006, 04:34:01 pm »
me too,

money spinner for alltec, thats what fast track is,

and the more go on it the less effective it will become.

one tracker to an area will do well, but 4, 5 and 6 we are seeing now. also its become duiluted by people not on fast track yet stealing the ads and adapting it.

spickandspan

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2006, 08:48:41 pm »
I agree craigp.....fully

flyfish

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2006, 09:06:00 pm »
angela,
if you look into alltec's marketing properlly, you will notice it is based on american advertising, alltec have partnered up with piranha marketing and are selling the joe polish marketing program, if we were in america i would say go for it, but it simply does not work in this country, lets be honest alltec are offering an A3 pink piece of paper folded in half with lots of info on carpet cleaning BASIC COMMAN SENSE for £75, sorry but if you would spend that kind of money on a piece of paper, then good luck to you, but i would'nt and i expect i speak for a lot of pro cc

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2006, 10:21:38 pm »
Joe Polish system has worked for far more cc than it hasn't. It tells you that you can raise your prices and shows you how.

Education is money well spent.

Shaun

Neil Grainger

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2006, 10:25:43 pm »
Discovery day is worth going to just for the free info, If you are not busy what have you to lose.

Fasttrak is for people that have £10000 because the basic may cost is £3000 but to get the result you need the extra money to make all the marketing work.

If it does not work anymore it can only be because the market has been staturated and their is to many cleaners using it.

Their is also cleaners that have done very well using the system making six figures as sole trader's.

American advertising does work but it is not for everyone. You can take from this the good stuff and make it better, its just knowing what to do. I wish that was me.

flyfish

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2006, 10:46:48 pm »
neil

let me try to explain something to you, if your carpet cleaning is good and you offer a superb service to your customers, you can put your own price on what you charge, i don't mean rip people off but offer them something no other cc offers, i have a system on cleaning carpets and upholstery that no one else, has and i can charge a very good price, because my customers are prepared to pay for the way i do my cleaning. I recently had a very big well known company director call me and offer me a very good price to sell up in my area, so offer somthing others don't and you will not need to use any marketing ,only your voice and your hands,  don't give up
paul johnson

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2006, 10:56:28 pm »
Guys. According to my information and I believe one ot the success stories is a contributor on Colin something.

The marketing of up.Fastrack, is a business, on it's own right, within the Altec set up
and as such, must be profitable to be viable.

While I agree, to some extent, that the full Joe Polish package won't work, literally, in the U K, some have made it work, sufficiently, to hugely increase their earnings.

My husband bought the original package and there is a lot of useable stuff in it.

What marketing people do for you, is the same as an inspirational coach does for sports men. Increases focus and self belief, encouraging you to, aim a little higher, with the result that your business increases, or your profitability improves.

Not for everyone though, as there will always be the 80% / 20% who will see a half empty, rather than a half full glass !

Good luck

Angie

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2006, 11:00:21 pm »
Flyfish

Are you sure you understand the meaning of the word, marketing.

What you just posted is a classic example of the kind of advice you would get from a marketing person. Doh !

angie

craigp

« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2006, 11:21:16 pm »
i got alot of fast track stuff i dont use it though, its embarressing, really!

i got for free and dont use it, lol,

testament to that a customer said they had a trackers pink A3 through the door and was suspious of it, too hard sell. and simalar another job i got from leaflet also had it, said she thought it was bit intense reading. so used me ;D

that said like angie says must work with majourity of people,

flyfish

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2006, 11:26:03 pm »
angela,
 i sell marketing products for a living so yes doh, i do understand what im talking about, the piranha marketing your husband bought and most proberly paid hundreds for, ;D i used to sell for £20, if you are looking for someone who sells marketing items that work, try looking on ebay on carpet cleaning, you will see someone selling carpet cleaning info (linacalo) look at their feedback

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2006, 11:36:54 pm »
Now you're confusing me Flyfish. First you say, don't waste money on marketing info, then you say you're a marketing professional and not only that, you have a mystery, unique system for cleaning suites and carpets, which makes you a cleaning expert.

Wow !

Angie

flyfish

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2006, 11:48:20 pm »
angela,
some people need marketing to help them ,others don't, notice i stated used to sell piranha marketing package for £20 (NO ONE WANTED IT ANGELA) altec sell it for about £6-£700 i did not state i was a professional in marketing, ??? only that i sell it ( stuff that works)

Neil Grainger

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2006, 06:40:26 am »
Flyfish, I take it you are linacalo then, not trying to sell on hear again are you.

If you are linacalo I have brought some of your stuff and its the same as any of the fast trak stuff that is available.

Linacalo got removed from hear last year for trying to get items from people that he/she good sell on ebay but was rumbled.

Selling copyrighted marketing on ebay is not what I feel people should be doing, most of us could do that but have more morals than that and want to make money without stealing from others.