Wc Solutions

some help & info please guys
« on: October 13, 2011, 10:11:22 pm »
run a very busy window cleaning, cleaning etc ... company.

dont really clean carpets as a business.

cleaned alot of carpets in the past with the standard old blue numatic machines.

i bought a small 'sabrina' carpet cleaner few years back - mainly for own use.

heres where i need some info please: basically ive just bought a new house and moving end of the month.

carpets are around 4 years old and have bad traffic area bird and a very very strong pet smell.

so with only using the sabrina:

whats the best chems to use please??

in the past i have just used prochem cleaner with prochem odour fresh.

i know the sabrina isnt the best machine to do the job but like i said it just for personal use and not business use really.

mark joyce

Re: some help & info please guys
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 10:29:34 pm »
Don't know where you are or how big your house is but why not spend max 200 quid and get carpets cleaned and sanitised buy a professional with the right equipment and training, before you move in you family will appreciate it more. 

Jim_77

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2011, 10:29:52 pm »
Good intheory, but problem is, you'll have to buy 5L at a time..... 10 years supply of products for what?  £100 plus? Just to use them once.  The suppliers don't sell trial sized bottles to use on one job!

Your profile doesn't say where you're from... maybe a local carpet cleaner might do you a favour

Jim_77

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2011, 10:31:36 pm »
Originally, I was going to say something along the lines of Mark's post actually!!

If you're "super busy" surely you're well enough off to pay a pro to come and do it?  And surely you haven't got the time?  It'll take all day with that machine, and another day to dry.

Wc Solutions

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2011, 10:36:19 pm »
cant answer the simple question why bother posting!

this forum gets worse and worse.

simple carpet cleaning question about chemicals.

jim mca

Wc Solutions
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2011, 10:52:35 pm »
Give John Kelly a ring at restoromate will cost you about £20 for 1 litre of nemisses delivered
should do the business