garyj

Re: Anybody tried this?
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2010, 11:12:28 pm »
Errr, this is from your website.....

"We are serious about trying to be eco responsible where possible, so we have researched the products we use and then researched some more to ensure the companies we buy from and the producers of the products share the same ecologically responsible philosophy as us.
The cleaning products we use are natural, plant-based, and most importantly are non-toxic.

Our favourite producer is bio-D as they not only offer really great cleaning products but are also based in the UK, which means that the products we use from them have racked up very few transport miles, reducing the environmental impact even further. Another reason we like to use bio-d products is that all their bottles are made of recyclable HDPE (high-density polyethylene).

Another fantastic company which produces top of the range bio-degradable products is Bentley Organic; also based in the United Kingdom. Bentley Organic products are competitively priced and provide some of the best natural, fresh smelling products available by using high grade oils.

Although based in the United States, we are big fans of Earth Friendly. They use a large percentage of our 3 favourite essential oils (Orange, Lime, and Lemon) in the ingredients meaning they are highly effective, offering great value as a little goes a long way.
We don't just stop at the cleaning products

To help improve the indoor air quality in your home or office we are committed to using only the best cleaning equipment; we use top of the range HEPA filtered vacuum cleaners, great for allergy sufferers as the HEPA filter removes at least 99.97% of airborne particles."

http://www.greencleansolution.co.uk/?p=about&s=products

Surely you're not misleading your customers are you??

You're a bit like those vegetarians that eat fish and chicken & have  a go at ladies that wear fur coats while you wear a leather jacket.

As you said before, it's just marketing and it's down to me to or the customer to prove you aren't using 'Green Eco' products. I still call it lying through your teeth.

Adam P

« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2010, 11:20:10 pm »
nope. not misleading them one bit. i really have no clue what's wrong with you tbh. you were an embarrassment to this forum in the other post and are once again in this thread.

can we get on with the subject of this thread and continue to give advice about a product a user has found an wants to share with the other nice people on here or would you like to once again derail it for whatever personal gain you get out of picking on people on a public forum? i thought what i had to say was a good point and valid reason why others should think twice about brining in a product that customers can buy and use themselves.

p.s i trade under more then one name but whatever quickly go find a way to attack me on that gary i wouldn't expect much more from someone like you. you're doing this forum wonders ;)

edit: i guess as you don't like to mislead customers you'll be putting on your website that you've recently done damage worth £22k iirc and that'll also be going on all your advertising etc? or have you got brains so can see why you might hide that from customers?

garyj

« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2010, 11:25:32 pm »
So lets open it up to the forum..........

Is it misleading to claim to use eco green products and then don't? Or am I an embarrassment for pointing out your lies??

There's only one way to find out  ::)

garyj

« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2010, 11:28:12 pm »

edit: i guess as you don't like to mislead customers you'll be putting on your website that you've recently done damage worth £22k iirc and that'll also be going on all your advertising etc? or have you got brains so can see why you might hide that from customers?

If they ask me I will own up to it, no I won't publicise it, but if asked " did you...." then the answer is yes. I might be a dick head but I'm not a liar.

Adam P

« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2010, 11:36:15 pm »

Is it misleading to claim to use eco green products and then don't? Or am I an embarrassment for pointing out your lies??

you aren't a liar? wow how big of you. hope you feel so good about yourself now. what a role model you are. 40 something guy picking on a 22 year old who's just started his own business. great work gary you're a valued member of this forum. ::)

i don't understand the problem here. i claim to use eco products so when my customers call green clean that get that service. when my customers call my normal cleaning company then they get another service. nothing misleading or even wrong with that, though i'm sure you'll try to find something, it's only a matter of time until you pick holes

next you'll be picking holes in my logo thanking me for...

"reminding me how damn good I am, I'd forgotten how much I know".

Wayne Dean

« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2010, 11:40:51 pm »
"TUT TUT TUT" Steven you are a naughty man, now look what you've gone and bloody started!  ;D

garyj

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2010, 11:42:38 pm »
Don't get all moral with me, you're the liar. I don't care how old you are, that is not a defence for lying.

Do yourself a favour, change your website and stop misleading the gullible of Surrey, as I said before, there are far more eco friendly companies in Surrey, one of which regularly wins awards, you're not even in that league.

garyj

« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2010, 11:44:54 pm »

you aren't a liar? wow how big of you. hope you feel so good about yourself now. what a role model you are. 40 something guy picking on a 22 year old who's just started his own business. great work gary you're a valued member of this forum. ::)

i don't understand the problem here. i claim to use eco products so when my customers call green clean that get that service. when my customers call my normal cleaning company then they get another service. nothing misleading or even wrong with that, though i'm sure you'll try to find something, it's only a matter of time until you pick holes

next you'll be picking holes in my logo or something just as silly.

LAUGH MY ARSE OFF. That is superb. I hate to get personal and itss not something I usually do, but you are a first class idiot.

Adam P

« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2010, 11:47:28 pm »
nah i think it's working good for me. why would i change when it's working ok? to please you? but you mentioned in another thread that you find it fun to do this.

why can't i get all moral with you? so you're allowed to attack me but when i say about you i'm not allowed? great how condescending you're gary it's such a joke. but at least you're not a liar aye

garyj

« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2010, 11:55:10 pm »
nah i think it's working good for me. why would i change when it's working ok? to please you? but you mentioned in another thread that you find it fun to do this.

why can't i get all moral with you? so you're allowed to attack me but when i say about you i'm not allowed? great how condescending you're gary it's such a joke. but at least you're not a liar aye

No you would change it because it's lies and morally wrong.

How can you preach one thing to the gullible but do something else. It's Bait and Switch.

You've bored me now and shown yourself to be a liar and cheat, nothing more to add really.

Steve. Taylor

« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2010, 11:58:24 pm »
STOP IT OR I WILL TELL THE TEACHER LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D
Steve T       All the gear but no idea!
www.leatherrepairsouthampton.co.uk

Adam P

« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2010, 12:04:04 am »

No you would change it because it's lies and morally wrong.

How can you preach one thing to the gullible but do something else. It's Bait and Switch.

You've bored me now and shown yourself to be a liar and cheat, nothing more to add really.

it's bait an switch? come on you're a grown man. even you gary can see it's nothing related to bait and switch. i even explained it in simple terms for you but i guess that wasn't enough. i'll right it in bold like you did so you can see it clearly this time yeah? would you like thatgary? would that keep you entertained :)

we trade under 2 different names. one called green clean. another i don't want to post as it'll only result in you doing one predictable thing gary. when customers ring green clean they get GREEN CLEANING PRODUCTS AS THAT'S WHY THEY RING :) when customers ring my other business which has nothing to do with green cleaning, that get whatever its required to do the job to the best standards. it's very simple gary and i hope you're able to read this and understand it now. i'll summarise in case you don't.

we trade under 2 different names. one is for green cleaning. one is not. it's pointless to bait with the green then switch as the customer wants green chemicals so we've got the job already regardless of results.

Adam P

« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2010, 12:09:20 am »
wow would you look at the time. i need to get up early so i can bait and switch my foolish customers and then head off to BnQ to get this product so i can lie so more to my customers  ;D

no reply from gary yet. guess he must be googling to find our other company and is writing his only negative review of it.

garyj

« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2010, 12:10:45 am »
Bottom line is............

You claim to be the leading eco company in Surrey, you claim to use eco products. You mislead your customers in to thinking you are a fully paid up tree hugger, when the reality is you'll use anything. You've just jumped on a band wagon to catch  the gullible and I don't think that is fair on the real eco companies.

You bait them with eco lies and switch when it suits you. You're the joke and embarrassment.

You're in a hole now stop digging.

Yep, off you go   ::) Night niiiight  :P

jasonl

« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2010, 12:20:03 am »
Bottom line is............

You claim to be the leading eco company in Surrey, you claim to use eco products. You mislead your customers in to thinking you are a fully paid up tree hugger, when the reality is you'll use anything. You've just jumped on a band wagon to catch  the gullible and I don't think that is fair on the real eco companies.

You bait them with eco lies and switch when it suits you. You're the joke and embarrassment.

You're in a hole now stop digging.

You are correct Gary , he made a mistake , and instead of owning up dug a big hole , end of

Yep, off you go   ::) Night niiiight  :P
I clean carpets
I dry Buildings

PaulKing

« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2010, 07:38:23 am »
Its like the playground here Fight Fight

P.s a good pre spray will outperform that, and works out a heck of a lot cheaper,

www.revitaclean.com  established 1968 in Newcastle Upon Tyne

Phill

« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2010, 09:28:44 am »
Guys, put your handbags away and get back to the subject. This forum is supposed to be for cleaners to help other cleaners, not for the purpose of deciding who is bending the truth on their websites to generate a bit more business. We all do it and its not lying, its called sales... we tell the client what we think they want us to hear in order to get the work, anyway I am also going off the subject.
I agree with what others have said and that is that if you pull this out it makes you look like a cowboy. It is the same as turning up with a Dyson to pre vac their carpet, we all know it will do as good a job but we dont want to be using something they can buy from Comet and probably have under their stairs! It's all about putting on a show to convince the client that you are worth what they are paying you. IMO
Phil

Adam P

« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2010, 09:51:13 am »

You are correct Gary , he made a mistake , and instead of owning up dug a big hole , end of

what mistake did i make jason? i can't see any mistakes i've made. all i can see is gary jumping on a chance to have a go at me in public ???

when do i switch gary when i feel like it?

ah finally some sense on these forums from phill.

PaulKing

« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2010, 01:40:30 pm »
oh do put a sock in it please !

PaulKing

« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2010, 01:44:59 pm »
Just checked and