jasonl

wouldn't mind if he had a couple of 100 posts under his belt.
« on: November 26, 2010, 04:35:34 pm »
He actually has a couple of decades under his belt . 

His franchises were started by his parents , and it would have been straightforward for him to live off them , instead he has constantly pushed forward the business , innovated and grown it.
I clean carpets
I dry Buildings

derek west

Re: wouldn't mind wynne if he had a couple of 100 posts under his belt.
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2010, 04:44:55 pm »
guessing thats a dig at me jason so to answer.
he might have a couple of decades under his belt but he aint shared em on here unless under a different name. any clever marketer would either get someone to sneek his website in while chatting on here or get a couple of posts under his belt before jumping straight in with a faulty link for his forum.

kev got banned for advertising so what makes your buddy any different?

ps... not just me that found his posts arrogant.

wynne jones

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2010, 04:45:02 pm »
Jason

Not sure why you couldn't have picked a better title for your thread seeing that it includes my name and was said by someone else. ???

Derek

Al turns out to have spoken to the mods about a promise to advertise and could he post on here. It's just a fact of life that people who are on a forum don't have any say and it's all about revenue unfortunately.
It's not expensive, you just can't afford it.

jasonl

Re: wouldn't mind if he had a couple of 100 posts under his belt.
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2010, 05:16:13 pm »
It was not a dig Derek , just pointing out  that post count is no measure of authority .

I know Al from my time in CD , I personally think he could have made a lot more success and money by going independant , but I guess he had his reasons.
I clean carpets
I dry Buildings

MAX Carpets

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2010, 05:22:59 pm »
protect yourselfs at all times!

Mark Lawrence

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2010, 05:33:06 pm »
Blimey, bunfight at the Ok Coral ;D

So, what do you guys use in terms of software for your marketing/custies - if any?

Mark

Mike Halliday

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2010, 05:58:38 pm »
Just reading the software topic I can't see why it was locked,

I wouldn't have locked it, neither would I have locked the topic about Paul's training day but that's the good thing about having different moderators, they all balance each other views out to make everything fair.

Paul Simmons had the right to post about his software because it had been criticised and it is only fair that he has the right to answer that criticism, and like the piont Doug made anyone who does try and publicise their own products always come unstuck becuase most members can spot an iffy post and will respond accordingly (usually with unfavourable remarks which was the case in the software topic)
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Mike Halliday

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2010, 06:02:20 pm »

kev got banned for advertising so what makes your buddy any different? has kev been banned? I don't think he has

ps... not just me that found his posts arrogant. kettle & pots spring to mind ::) ::)
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Re: Just thought I'd alter the topic heading
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2010, 06:17:11 pm »
So, what do you guys use in terms of software for your marketing/custies - if any?

I'd love to say but I'm keeping quiet given the fighting mood some appear to be in ;D
Clearly the xmas break can't come soon enough :D Now calm down

derek west

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2010, 06:31:20 pm »

kev got banned for advertising so what makes your buddy any different? has kev been banned? I don't think he has

ps... not just me that found his posts arrogant. kettle & pots spring to mind ::) ::)

mustn't be banned then.

can't argue with a mod.

wynne jones

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2010, 06:55:16 pm »
Blimey, bunfight at the Ok Coral ;D

Mark

I got Cleaners Mate and love it. It was something I wasn't sure about at first and I was swayed because there were so many people on here who bought it and said it paid for itself in no time. When I hear that, my ears prick up! And they were right. I would happily promote the product for the guy because it's made me money and would anyone who wants to build a business.
It's not expensive, you just can't afford it.

jasonl

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2010, 07:00:08 pm »
I have cleanersmate too, and am happy with it , I would not use "the freeone" simply because I do not like the hard soft sell approach of Alltec et al
I clean carpets
I dry Buildings

Len Gribble

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2010, 07:18:56 pm »
Free is good! As for the other one at £250 is a bit ott perhaps a ton well that’s all I bid at Wolverhampton and the proceeds were going to a charity. Oh out bided  :o
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)