jacqueline boyd

Spotting machines New
« on: January 24, 2018, 06:43:35 pm »
hi guys i would like some enlightenment as to the use of a portable  spotting machine most seem to do exactly the same with 55 psi 11 litres 8ft ofcoil etc how much of a small 2 seater would this clean or a standard armchair i was wondering if anyone has used one for this type /scale of cleaning your views would be greatly appreciated thankyou ;)

edward coller

Re: spotting machines
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 10:32:03 pm »
I have a similer machine to the one you mentioned, plus a porty plus a T/M plus other stuff. It does come in handy for smaller jobs with tricky access and has its place in my arsenal, for anything more than a single fireside chair/recliner and would be using porty..cuz of vacuum/capacity. Useful piece of kit. Simon

tonner0

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2018, 03:31:20 pm »
I have had a numatic 572 for years and found it an excellent machine for car valeting. Depending on the size of the car and the amount of soiling it can do a whole car on one fill or can take up to 3 fills but generally one fill is pretty near sufficient. I rarely find use for it in houses though as it gets in a state being used outside and have not found it neccessarry.

Robin Ray

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2018, 04:58:35 pm »
I have a Craftex Sabrina it has a similar spec to what you are taking about. I use it mainly for spotting and sometimes a bit of upholstery if i really need to. It is no where powerful enough to clean a carpet though even a small one. I would rather encap .

jacqueline boyd

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2018, 06:56:39 pm »
thankyou for your opinions guys yes it appears you always need the power behind you best for small jobs with blower at hand i should imagine i read one spotter comes with heat ;)