Vikan easy. Shine. Kit
« on: February 07, 2021, 09:04:54 pm »
I don't do do much I side work.  But  is  this any good for domestic work

Splash & dash

Re: Vikan easy. Shine. Kit
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2021, 09:48:19 pm »
I don't do do much I side work.  But  is  this any good for domestic work

Better off with squeegee and applicator , we found they caused smearing unless the glass was 99% clean 

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2021, 09:38:56 am »
Ok thanks

Smudger

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2021, 01:56:00 pm »
Yes they are ok - everything has its place and how you use them.

If its regular domestic then they work well - particularly on harder to reach windows - I was clean twice if its a first clean as said you can get smears - so clean with one pad to remove most of the dirt then use a second to finish clean.

I also use pure water and white vinegar mix as this gives a better result than just using pure

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2021, 10:56:54 am »

If its regular domestic then they work well - particularly on harder to reach windows - I was clean twice if its a first clean as said you can get smears - so clean with one pad to remove most of the dirt then use a second to finish clean.

I also use pure water and white vinegar mix as this gives a better result than just using pure

Darran

Darran

Darran

Thanks Darren. I have just done what you said and Iam happy with the results. It's monthly inside and out of houses so all was good.     

The 12 foot door glass  round the back came up ok too

Cheers