PowerClene

400l wfp trailer for sale
« on: January 11, 2005, 10:59:20 pm »
The box trailer (covered) contains a 400l Omnipole delivery system complete with pump, leisure battery and two outlets so that two users can use the water at the same time. Four hundred litres is enough water to clean at least 20 average sized properties before refilling so it should last you for most of the day. The trailer battery is recharged by your vehicle as you move between jobs so there's little chance of the pump dying on you.

There is enough space on the trailer bed to store poles, buckets etc.

The trailer tows beautifully. In fact you hardly know it's there. It just follows the wheel tracks of the car or van that's pulling it. It's a great upgrade from a trolley - especially if you're fed up with the carpet in your car getting soaking wet and smelly from the inevitable drips and leaks from your trolley or jery cans.

I've just fitted a new leisure battery. The electrics are fully operational and there's plenty of tread on the tyres.

I am looking for £1,000 for it.

Regards,

Paul

caroline99

Re: 400l wfp trailer for sale
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2005, 12:43:23 pm »
Can you tell me if the trailer system is still for sale, where abouts u r based, how old it is . You can e mail me at caroline99@ntlworld.com

PowerClene

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2005, 10:41:58 pm »
Can you tell me if the trailer system is still for sale, where abouts u r based, how old it is . You can e mail me at caroline99@ntlworld.com

Yes, it's still for sale. It's about four years old I think, but you can establish the exact age by calling Omnipole who made it. I'm in Leamington Spa.

Regards,

Paul

Tussin

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2005, 11:03:38 pm »
Hi,
I live in a hard water area so would it be any good to me? Plus would I need to get anything else or is it totally complete?
Cheers
Tussin

PowerClene

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2005, 09:08:32 am »
Hi,
I live in a hard water area so would it be any good to me? Plus would I need to get anything else or is it totally complete?
Cheers
Tussin

This is a delivery system only. You also need a system to make and store your pure water. The system needs to have a pump so that you can transfer the pure water to the trailer.

If you want to know more, please call me on 018926 810817.

Regards,

Paul