Steven Butler

Sapphire Upholstery tool
« on: January 20, 2017, 08:49:39 am »
Don't know how many of you guys use one of these or similar but I've been blown away by it.
I was reluctant to pay so much just for a handtool but now I appreciate why they cost so much.
Not only do they leave upholstery dryer but they are a pleasure to use. I seemed to get through a lot more water for some reason that i don't know but nearly all gets extracted anyway.
I've just bought a CFR with both heads but don't think I will need them now.
Top investment!

Mike Halliday

Re: Sapphire Upholstery tool
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 08:15:52 pm »
How much more water would you say you are using?

I would say these tools are a perfect addition to the CFR Recycling portable.
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Steven Butler

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2017, 08:28:53 pm »
At least double Mike

john martin

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2017, 11:22:37 pm »
Don't know how many of you guys use one of these or similar but I've been blown away by it.
I was reluctant to pay so much just for a handtool but now I appreciate why they cost so much.
Not only do they leave upholstery dryer but they are a pleasure to use. I seemed to get through a lot more water for some reason that i don't know but nearly all gets extracted anyway.
I've just bought a CFR with both heads but don't think I will need them now.
Top investment!
Id say its because its vacuuming up its own  spray ,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDj7dBSO_-E
 low moisture = low flushing 
The CFR will out flush it on something really dirty and therefore clean quicker  imo

edward coller

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2017, 06:52:57 pm »
Hi I bought a sapphire last  month and been very impressed  by it after getting used yo adjusting tne flow to get right water amount for particular job. Seems to be usinf around the same as my old drimaster tool, which i love and still rate, particularly for the fiddly bits with its smaller head. Do you guys use it with a porty and how many times do you need to refill, im on a t/t. Simon