jo5hm4n

Weirdo Potential Custards
« on: August 25, 2017, 03:15:03 pm »
Just texted a front only quote over to a potential customer.  Im only quoting her £8 and really not arsed if i get the job or not as its nowhere near any of my other customers in that area.

She phones me within 2 minutes, sorry i dont understand your text please can you explain.  So explained the service, the wfp yada yada.  Then she spent literally 10 MINUTES talking absolute trash about how her neighbour(shiner) used to clean her windows but then they had a barney and she told him to do one after his ladder went through her artificial grass in the garden?  And she wasnt happy with him moving furniture around.  Then she started going on about her health problems and some times she might be awake when im there other times im asleep.  She then proceeded to say well you will have to clean and then come back for the money if im asleep or dont answer the door because i hate answering the door.  She literally went on and on and on about all sorts of stupid things, started talking about her landlord, her dad, all her neighbours.  Never been so bored before talking to a customer, literally 15 minute conversation for literally no reason at all.  Thank goodness i was tidying the van and filling, - no time wasting lads.

I just told her, i will text her when i have an idea of when i can fit her into the "schedule".

You all know what that means, but what would you do or have done?  I already told her yes, but literally no chance me going there cant be assed she sounds so problematic already.  She already told me im the 4th person she has asked to come round and no window cleaner will turn up.! LOL

Some customers just make life so hard for themselves, good luck to her finding a window cleaner!

Thank goodness its the bank holiday weekend, turning my phone off i think  ;D 8) ;D 8) ;D 8)

tlwcs

Re: Weirdo Potential Custards
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 04:17:48 pm »
Out the way, not near another custard and you quote her £8 ☹️
I'd have said £30 😁
Turn your phone off

sunshine windows

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 04:20:30 pm »
It's a bit like weirdo window cleaners blabbing on about their problems on here 😂😉
To climb mount fuji you must first find a path
(Swindon, Wiltshire)

www.sunshinewindowcleaning.co.uk
www.sunshinesoftwashing.co.uk

jo5hm4n

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2017, 04:50:03 pm »
It's a bit like weirdo window cleaners blabbing on about their problems on here 😂😉

Oi last little rant to let off steam before the weekend  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

jo5hm4n

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2017, 04:51:01 pm »
Out the way, not near another custard and you quote her £8 ☹️
I'd have said £30 😁
Turn your phone off

Its literally 4 windows front of a house, about 5 mins from where i live.  Min charge i do is £8 if i would of known what she was like would of doubled to £16!  Yep phone off leave em to it  :P

Slacky

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2017, 05:17:10 pm »
I'll put a thread up over the weekend of my interactions with a customer that's gone over the last 12 months.

robbo333

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2017, 06:56:33 pm »
Don't go and clean them...You'll never leave! :o
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

dazmond

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2017, 07:52:09 pm »
some people are mentally ill.best avoid if possible.

no job is worth doing for £8 if its nowhere near your other work.

i lost my rag today with a customer(now ex customer).shes owed me 2 cleans for 4 months now.wont do online banking,never has any cash,doesnt own a cheque book etc,etc.ive wanted to dump her for a while.ive been round collecting 4 times now.her partner was in last time and said"can you come back in 30 mins as shes gone out" ::)roll

i told her this and said "i cant be arsed anymore,ive wrote your debt off and replaced you with another customer" then did a "malc gold flounce!" ;D ;D

normally i get paid first before dumping but as she has 4 kids she needs the money more than me plus she wont ask me again now  to clean her windows! ;D

shes always struggled to pay me which is not surprising with 4 kids but its not my problem.i know both of them are struggling financially.he drives a really old rusty van(gardener)and she has an old car that keeps breaking down and costing her a fortune.nice people in general but i dont want them as customers.the thing is her house is smack bang in the middle of 90+houses i clean on this estate. ::)roll ;D

price higher/work harder!

the king

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2017, 07:55:28 pm »
only one thing to do with that custmer run as far as you can never to return  ;D

nathankaye

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2017, 08:28:53 pm »
some people are mentally ill.best avoid if possible.

no job is worth doing for £8 if its nowhere near your other work.

i lost my rag today with a customer(now ex customer).shes owed me 2 cleans for 4 months now.wont do online banking,never has any cash,doesnt own a cheque book etc,etc.ive wanted to dump her for a while.ive been round collecting 4 times now.her partner was in last time and said"can you come back in 30 mins as shes gone out" ::)roll

i told her this and said "i cant be arsed anymore,ive wrote your debt off and replaced you with another customer" then did a "malc gold flounce!" ;D ;D

normally i get paid first before dumping but as she has 4 kids she needs the money more than me plus she wont ask me again now  to clean her windows! ;D

shes always struggled to pay me which is not surprising with 4 kids but its not my problem.i know both of them are struggling financially.he drives a really old rusty van(gardener)and she has an old car that keeps breaking down and costing her a fortune.nice people in general but i dont want them as customers.the thing is her house is smack bang in the middle of 90+houses i clean on this estate. ::)roll ;D

With money your on Daz or supposedly on (lol your rant at me on yearly earnings  ;D)
Keep them as a charity case, giving back to the community
Might even get into local papers.........free advertising!!
Didnt a chap get some publicity for cleaning road signs that were dirty recently??

(Only a bit of fun daz 😂)
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

P @ F

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2017, 09:11:35 pm »
Yeh do the charity bit Daz , then you will have 90+ custies on one estate all pleading poverty  ;D
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

nathankaye

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2017, 09:49:58 pm »
Yeh do the charity bit Daz , then you will have 90+ custies on one estate all pleading poverty  ;D

Set criteria,  must be struggling financially and have four kids or more. Plus dog
😂😂
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

EandM

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2017, 01:05:32 pm »
RUN !

dazmond

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2017, 01:07:54 pm »

Set criteria,  must be struggling financially and have four kids or more. Plus dog
😂😂

ive been way too soft with her.shes around 35 yrs of age (and having 4 kids havent affected her figure if you know what i mean) ;D

shes often made me a coffee too.id give her one no doubt about it. ;)
price higher/work harder!

Johnny B

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2017, 01:12:34 pm »
If she doesn't like to answer her door, how will you get paid?

I would text her back saying that regrettably it's not viable to work for her, then ignore or block her number.

John
Being diplomatic is being able to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.