Re: jaguar
« Reply #120 on: July 05, 2011, 10:36:40 pm »
Colin £400 for a rotary, that's a bit steep ever Simon would'nt pay that much.
The one I used on Saturday at the workshop with the guy's cost me £35 off flea bay last year and by now it must have earn't me over £10,000 with the help of SPM and encap.

Hi Dave, well done, 10k is that all  :) no its not "Colin" that paid £400 for a new rotary 8 years ago it was me, it was very much the same as JK's package at the time but aimed at hard floor cleaning, and it has earnt me for a "return on investment" much much more than any truckmount could ever do, this is my point on the thread and nothing else, just trying to make others see that you dont have to spend many thousands of £'s to make money in the cleaning industry.  

Btw, my youngest daughter who is just 14 years old earns more than the 10k each year doing a few hrs a week putting stamps on envelopes for us  ;)

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #121 on: July 06, 2011, 07:52:40 pm »
Or maybe they are tired of YOU banging on about Solutions every other post!!!  :-*

That's a bit uncalled for Carpet Dawg, whoever you are

« Reply #122 on: July 06, 2011, 08:40:40 pm »
Or maybe they are tired of YOU banging on about Solutions every other post!!!  :-*

Hmm .... He has got a point though Simon. I thought Joe had shares in the company. :-\

derek west

« Reply #123 on: July 06, 2011, 08:55:35 pm »
so he likes solutions and therefore reccomends them and there products, does anyone find solutions rubbish?

do joes posts actually physically hurt anyone, does anyone find joes posts offensive.

give the guy a break FFS.

joes been around the block a few times and has a lot to offer. you don't have to take his advice.

i don't when it comes to solutions, but i don't diss it either.

got a lot of respect for joe, he's one of the nice guys. show some respect.

« Reply #124 on: July 06, 2011, 09:02:48 pm »
So its ok for Joe to diss any one else ,but we can't say anything against the old codger.

Naa

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #125 on: July 06, 2011, 09:07:32 pm »

So its ok for Joe to diss any one else ,but we can't say anything against the old codger.
[/]
No need for that. Joe is a highly respected member of the carpet cleaning community and doesn't deserve to be spoken about in that tone.
Simon

derek west

« Reply #126 on: July 06, 2011, 10:01:58 pm »
when has joe dissed anyone without being provoked first?

richy27

« Reply #127 on: July 06, 2011, 10:08:52 pm »
this thread is getting a bit  catty  if you will pardon the pun   ;D

clarkson

« Reply #128 on: July 06, 2011, 10:15:01 pm »

Hi
 this is my post an anyone going to say stupid comments like this can you please get off it.

Friendly banter is one thing, out and out slagging another.

Joe has been helpful to me several times whilst i have been reviewing and upgrading my cc set up.

I particularly like when he vouches for someone in the classifieds as this helps you make a decision on a deal.

if you havnt got anything constructive to say dont bother saying anything.

john

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #129 on: July 07, 2011, 01:12:52 am »
This post is now locked.

I would just like to remind you that you should be polite at all time.

Joe  is a good chap and is loyal.

Solutions are a Good Company  along with many other suppliers.

If you have the money to buy you look at the entire market place and ask questions then make a purchasing decision.