Shrek

Re: What do you guys do to help make the hours more pleasurable?
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2018, 10:23:32 pm »
That’s so strange , it’s been on for about 16 days now  ???
Iv not reset the usage on my phone so I could see what I was using all month and it says 1.3gb for Spotify so far

nathankaye

« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2018, 10:34:06 pm »
If youve got spotify already, then you upgrade through either the settings or through your library.
Cant remember which, or waitfor the advert to come on giving you 30free days on premium and click the link.

This month it was my birthday, so it gave me 2 months free trial on premium yippee!
 ;D
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

P @ F

« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2018, 10:46:18 pm »
The trouble is that o2 want a stupid amount from me to upgrade the gigs , have never really used it until now so i have only ever gone for 1 gig to keep the tariff low , so it might pay me to go premium and build the playlists as i say , i am assuming these playlist are working offline , if not im wasting my time and money ?
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

nathankaye

« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2018, 10:57:19 pm »
The trouble is that o2 want a stupid amount from me to upgrade the gigs , have never really used it until now so i have only ever gone for 1 gig to keep the tariff low , so it might pay me to go premium and build the playlists as i say , i am assuming these playlist are working offline , if not im wasting my time and money ?

Yep, you can download them in your play list and listen off line and ad free.
You get thirty free days anyway so if you don't like it you can cancel before it expires and takes payment for the next month
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

DeLuce

« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2018, 10:57:51 pm »
I used to use wired earphones and listened to the radio or music I'd downloaded to my sd card, but I was going through the wires pretty quickly!!
I bought some Bluetooth headset and they've been excellent for accepting calls, listening to music, usually my own cd collections. BTW, if you like prog rock or a bit of psychedelic rock, check out : Assemble Head in Sunburst Sound.  ;D

Jonny Swirljet

« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2018, 05:42:04 am »
The picture this thread paints is a dystopian nightmare

P @ F

« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2018, 07:50:23 am »
The picture this thread paints is a dystopian nightmare
in inglish please  ;D

dazmond

« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2018, 08:05:55 am »
i prefer talking to my customers or just enjoying the peace and quiet when working.ive hammered my hearing with clubbing,gigs and drumming when i was younger so the last thing i want to do is listen to music through headphones!now when i play drums (whether its rehearsing or gigging) i always wear ear protection these days.....

i have tried to listen to podcasts,radio,music etc when out and about before and i didnt like it.i like to be fully aware of my surroundings plus i like to chat to people(whether there customers or not!) :)
price higher/work harder!

andyM

« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2018, 08:08:09 am »

I would say 1gb is too low if you are streaming.
You will need at least 2gb +.
And turn off all unnecessary apps that are draining your data allowance.
One of the Plebs

andyM

« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2018, 08:10:16 am »
i prefer talking to my customers or just enjoying the peace and quiet when working.ive hammered my hearing with clubbing,gigs and drumming when i was younger so the last thing i want to do is listen to music through headphones!now when i play drums (whether its rehearsing or gigging) i always wear ear protection these days.....

i have tried to listen to podcasts,radio,music etc when out and about before and i didnt like it.i like to be fully aware of my surroundings plus i like to chat to people(whether there customers or not!) :)

I just put one earphone in Daz, so I can listen to music and still have a conversation when required.

One of the Plebs

nathankaye

« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2018, 08:14:13 am »

I use these blue tooth headphones, so I can just have one in the ear and they are good for receiving calls etc as well. No wires getting in the way, allowing you to work freely and be aware of your surroundings etc. Or if a customers engages in conversation i can just pop it out of my ear to give full attention etc.
I find if i dont listen to music I have that much on my mind that I end up slowing down whilst I think about the many things occupying it

facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

dazmond

« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2018, 08:28:39 am »
i like to let my mind wander freely nathan.it allows me time for reflection and forward planning...... ;D

yesterday on my last job of the day (this particular customers garden backs onto glorious large country fields)and there was just one lone horse grazing away in the sunshine so i stopped for 5 mins enjoying the view.....i felt very happy and peaceful and my mind was crystal clear.......
price higher/work harder!

P @ F

« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2018, 08:37:21 am »
i like to let my mind wander freely nathan.it allows me time for reflection and forward planning...... ;D

yesterday on my last job of the day (this particular customers garden backs onto glorious large country fields)and there was just one lone horse grazing away in the sunshine so i stopped for 5 mins enjoying the view.....i felt very happy and peaceful and my mind was crystal clear.......
Unlike the glass you left  ;D

P @ F

« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2018, 09:15:32 am »
Did you try getting on the horse and riding off into the sunset ya cowboy  ;)

SB Cleaning

« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2018, 10:35:15 am »
Did you try getting on the horse and riding off into the sunset ya cowboy  ;)
;D ;D

robbo333

« Reply #55 on: April 20, 2018, 10:55:23 pm »
I don’t listen to anything while I’m working, I’m quite content being in my own little world.
Having said that I’d quite like to learn Spanish, so I’ll see what I can download.
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

Missing Link

« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2018, 11:26:20 pm »
I work with Wor Lass.

It doesn't get more pleasurable than that.

For the past fifteen years. :'(
Pronouns She/Her/Madam/Ma'am

koopmaster

« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2018, 10:06:20 pm »
Bone conducting Bluetooth earphones and my music..

Shrek

« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2018, 07:49:57 pm »

Iv used around 1.6gb of data on Spotify this month 👍

P @ F

« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2018, 08:51:16 pm »
I did a few tests on usage last week , I was using 60mb an hour on music , so i will get about 15 hours for the month with a Gig .
At the mo im just jumping between the 2 apps through the day and building playlists on the app that can be used offline , i reckon i will up the tariff to 3 Gig and that will more than cover me