22 (66.7%)
probably
3%
1 (3%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Voting closed: May 16, 2005, 09:09:08 pm

would sherlock make a good moderator
« on: May 13, 2005, 09:09:08 pm »
sherlock being of sound mind would make a cracking moderator. im sensitive, understanding,caring, have a great expression for words.knowledge beyond imagination,go on tell the truth you know im right,
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.

Len Gribble

Re: would sherlock make a good moderator
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2005, 09:29:15 pm »
With a name like that, figment of someone’s imagination didn’t he live at a b address think about it! ;D

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

CARPET KNIGHTS

Len Gribble

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2005, 09:55:59 pm »
Goron

It appears/may be so but not as bad as some!

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

ian richards

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2005, 10:46:05 pm »

If Sherlock can teach you anything, its how to be an idiot!!!

Ian

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2005, 11:09:18 pm »
ian you are not at peace with yourself, breathe deep and relax.
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.

Karl Wildey

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2005, 01:16:13 pm »
All moderator have names, not nicknames. It help people to trust them. Maybe its time to improve your profile Sherlock, you have made for few good postings and a few bad ones. No one will ever remember you from the good ones, that life.

Maybe Sherlock should be reborn? Think about it. new name you may get some respect from your doubters on here

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2005, 01:53:19 pm »
i was considering the name mr nice. but that might give too much away karl

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2005, 03:24:40 pm »
Dear Sherlock,

I have no intention of resigning

Regards

Ian

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2005, 03:51:30 pm »
ian this is purely for pleasure and scientific purposes only :P

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2005, 04:38:33 pm »
CAN i also point out that i do not hide my email and my name is there

ABLECLEAN

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2005, 05:25:18 pm »
When the hell would you have the time to do it Sherlock??????????????

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2005, 05:40:27 pm »
it isent for that point it is to say .you must allow the new boys to be able to make a mark on themselves, there are hundreds of better moderators than me. on this forum, but will they really alow the freedom of speech ,cruel, indictive, or derogatory remarks should be almost always allowed, whilst personal attacks maybe shouldent, i will never be a moderator, but i will not be humilliated, scared. intimited, by those who may have there will to dissagree/. with very few exceptions

ian richards

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2005, 07:31:14 pm »

Sherlock

My attacks on you are not personal, and never have been, i have stated that on more than one occasion.

The thing is when i have challanged you on certain issues, you never give a decent answer, in fact most of the time you dont reply at all!!

You gave some extremely bad advice to a newbie, and i mentioned that to you on a different topic, and you have still to reply to my remark, and i don't think you will  ::) 

Ian 

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2005, 07:42:35 pm »
ian i do reply, but itry not to be dragged into a situation were i have been calle an iddiot, that is a personal attack. i also dont reply to posts that i may of made and that my error has been pointed out.it would simply keep a topic boiling for no real point, other people have and are perfectl able to make me assured tha i am wrong on a subject.the jute you point out to. was from what i can remember a very small problem , and yes i hace sorted it out with hwe on a vey low clcle.maybe not the holly grails way but worked.

DanielWelford

« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2005, 08:21:21 pm »
sherlock you notice your spelling gets worse when you are defending yourself. Do you get a nervous twitch as you get mad and type?

Dan

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2005, 08:24:38 pm »
no dan. i am not used to computers, and defending myself i seldom do. as i think most of you know alot more than i do on the cleaning side.but i am confident on the sales side

ian richards

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2005, 09:29:35 pm »
Sherlock

Thats funny mate, but i hate to contradict but....

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2005, 09:59:57 pm »
ian but what. i am at the end of the day out to earn money. you no doubt will run rings around me technichslly. but i know how to market with qualified success.if alot of persons here especially new people follow my road they will ern very decent money, i have no gain motive towards others, i ont hold grudges. i am delighted if someone does well. but times have changed it is dog eat dog, and whilst many pretend to uphold the valuse and principals of a saint . thet is not reality. therefor my methods that may not appeal to the dir hard proffesional and protaginist,are not posted as a slight upon those but as an eye opener for those looking for a way out, society is no longer tricked by methods used succsesfully in the 70-80-90 s they dont want to hear tapes for reasonsto pick me. they dont want to see, the terms used by some such as im on a 5 reasons to pick me.or buy one and ill clean it free of charge to introduce you to our service.or 10 reasons not to pick other carpet cleaners, they want genuine, easy to talk to, no baffling sciece. no wild promises of if its not 100%clean ill be back and clean it for free, a good service by trained operative at a reasonable price. that does not mean those that work that way r cowboys, nut neither does the quality serviced offer by many of you for higher prices mean that you really are better, but i should hpoe so, my old mum ued to say you only get what you pay for.if you pay little dont complain if thats all you get. some prospects can and only will afford that service

HolmansUKLTD

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2005, 08:27:10 pm »
No and NO

Len you are still talking like Yoda ;)
Surreys No1 Carpet & Upholstery cleaner
Surreys No1 Dart player
IICRC water restoration Technician

Len Gribble

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2005, 09:13:39 pm »
Nick

Think Friday 4pm then you will see Yoda watching you at work yes were in a sense invited, like a ;D ;D

Len 

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2005, 09:32:34 am »
Sherlock,

On a couple of occassions I have asked you to justify your comments marketing results.

And had no reply.

I understand what you are saying about a certain method of marketing.

However when ever i have checked it out the story is consistent

Obviously it only works if the Company follows all the procedures involved.

What I have tried to find out is what are your marking procedures. As there are other ways.  You may not want to reveal them, but giving a 10th of the story could be dangerous to newcomers.

I still would like to know how you promote Suites.

I hope this is not taken as a dig at you , we would just like some enlightement

ian richards

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2005, 11:21:19 pm »

Ian

He won't answer you mate!

And if he does, he wont be able to clarify :(

Been there, done that, got the T shirt!!

Ian

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2005, 07:27:16 am »
Dear Ron,

We are still awaiting your reply.

Regards

Ian

« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2005, 06:24:02 pm »
i would like to answer in part. but would not let ian richards. god to all, know the answer . perhaps he has a hang up , about anybody being as good as he is.i will however send you an email in confidence for your eyes only,

Gavin Reardon

« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2005, 09:58:24 pm »
SHERLOCK GROW UP!
Gavin Reardon IICRC / NCCA

www.ace-cleaning.co.uk

ian richards

« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2005, 11:16:58 pm »
Sherlock

You are such a funny guy ;D ;D ;D

"Will the real Slim Shady, please stand up" ;D ;D

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2005, 08:32:17 am »
I can inform you all that Sherlock (Ron) has replied to my question.

I think it is quite an interesting statgegy.

However as he has told me confidence I will respect this as we do not want everyone doing it and I would like to give it a test.

Regards

Ian

Gavin Reardon

« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2005, 08:34:53 am »
HE STILL NEEDS TO GROW UP  ;D
Gavin Reardon IICRC / NCCA

www.ace-cleaning.co.uk

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2005, 01:16:51 pm »
Sherlock, Ron,

Has   from time to time complained to me about the insults he receives.

However I know he likes to Stir it up. ;D ;D