Hi
  Can anyone tell me what this is in relation to cleaning

Thanks rob-s ???

Len Gribble

Re: Kawasaki  Syndrome
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2004, 09:37:17 pm »
;D ;D ;D ;D

Hi Rob-s

Yes it’s when my Kawack 550GT is in the doldrums and wont start. Apart from that I don’t know

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

Tony_Browning

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2004, 09:47:27 pm »
I've just sold my Kawaski ZX6-R...I think I am suffering from something like this now!!! :-[

Go To http://www.lebanonhealth.com/condi/40516.htm

It may be of help although no body seems to know the cause:
Causes
Although no organism has ever been identified as causing Kawasaki disease, researchers believe that viral illness precedes the condition. Epidemics of the disease seem to occur every two to three years.

Why d'ya ask incidently???
Rgds
Tony
Newark-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire.
"A Local Company with a Passion for Exceeding Expectations"

rob_s

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2004, 09:58:08 pm »
Hi
    Syndrome, not disease they are different.

Regards rob-s

Ken Wainwright

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2004, 10:03:10 pm »
The simplest description is dust mite allergy. As far as I'm aware, this allergy/syndrome that we encounter here in the UK came to light in Japan. Because they sleep on thin mattresses laid onto wooden floors, any mites or other allergens were not so "anchored" as they would be on carpeted floors, and some were therefor inhaled. Symptoms were similar to those experienced here in the UK. They named it Kawasaki Syndrome or Kawasai disease. In the recent past, it was thought that carpet shampooing also caused it. The theory was that allergens floated in the air on tiny, soapy bubbles and were inhaled ???  That debate seems to have gone away :)

Safe and happy cleaning:)
Ken
Brmmmm  Brmmmm
Veni, vidi vici, Vaxi
I came, I saw, I conquered, I cleaned up!

Nigel_W

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2004, 10:10:32 pm »