wayne zabel

Protector
« on: July 18, 2010, 07:25:24 pm »
 I have never been asked to apply propector to a carpet since I have been cleaning.I've just been asked quote for a job and the guy has asked about having it done.

Ive just browsed Cleansmarts site and seen several different protectors available at wide ranging prices.

Can someone name a good protector to use and what the cost of it is per square metre.

richy27

Re: Protector
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2010, 10:21:30 am »
I have never been asked to apply propector to a carpet since I have been cleaning.I've just been asked quote for a job and the guy has asked about having it done.

Ive just browsed Cleansmarts site and seen several different protectors available at wide ranging prices.

Can someone name a good protector to use and what the cost of it is per square metre.

i have always used chemspecs stainshield prof the price per sq m anything from £1.75 upwards i guess i only apply when asked too dont actively promote on carpets.

clinton

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2010, 01:27:01 pm »
Wayne prob good for you to do some reading up re about curing times and ventalation etc least you will be able to tell the client some info regarding the sheild mate..

Joe H

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2010, 03:23:55 pm »
Wayne
Been getting good results with this recently - not that I do a lot of protection.

Work out the costings - amazingly low p per sq metre.

Note the jet required for it - quite fine

http://www.worldofclean.co.uk/index.php?productID=637