Griff

Complete Pressure washing set up for sale
« on: October 09, 2005, 10:43:15 pm »
For sale

X Reg Peugeot Boxer swb, fully ply lined. Low mileage 48,500, long MOT, Taxed till Dec 05.

Petrol, Edge 15/ 200 PT Pressure washer 200 bar (£2,200 new)
Cleanwell Hotbox 230v Deisel fired (New and unused) Cost me £1,000)
230v / 110v 3 KVA Generator to run Hot box.
110v Wet / Dry Hoover with detachable squeegee attachment (New and unused).
110v extension reel
Rotary flat surface cleaner
Karcher stainless steel hand held rotary washer (for graffiti removal) with trigger gun fitted.
30 metre of high pressure hose
Hose reel, with high pressure coupling (Just pull off as much hose as you require)
Quick change lance with turbo nozzle (Converts to various lengths)
Petrol leaf Blower / Hoover
Custom built Baffeled water tank with filter and ball c.o.c.k, hose lock connector.
60 FT Extension pole with trigger and rotary brush attachment.
2 x Sprayers
Garden hosepipe on reel
Extension brush, and squeegee fits to hosepipe ( for cleaning vehicles, windows )
Brooms brushes, and much more.

This is a complete setup you could start business straight away.

I am reluctantly selling because I used to operate this Business on my days off, from full time work, used to  work shifts so had plenty of time off in the week. Circumstances have now changed and am no longer on shifts, so regrettably unable to fit work in.

If you require any photo’s of the above just let me know, and I will be happy to take and send them to you.

I Am looking for £ 9,500 with van £ 6,500 without. I don’t really want to split up this setup as it is a complete business, but will consider, if the price is right.

I also have for sale an Eagle Electric start Petrol powered Diesel fired hot / Cold, skid mounted Pressure washer.
£2,000
Light bulbs don't give off light,,, they suck in the dark.
And when they no longer work it's because they are full.

mr hewett

Re: Complete Pressure washing set up for sale
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2005, 11:21:59 am »
griff, any chance of having a look at pictures of kit if it still for sale very intrested let me now?