cleanrite

WANTED>>Water feed pole system
« on: September 14, 2005, 05:51:03 pm »
Iam looking for a trolley system for soft water area.
looking for some good advice on them as well.
new to these so help would be good.

bengiles

Re: WANTED>>Water feed pole system
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2005, 08:58:29 am »
call me ay time for any info you need on soft water systems, not interested in the hard sell, just happy to give you some help. ben 07970 918641

Ian Richards

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2005, 05:39:30 pm »
Hi

I don't know if you are still looking but i know of someone who has one on lease and wants to transfer the agreement if you are still interested1

Cheers

Ian

martindrz400

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2005, 07:25:32 pm »
hello mate i can make a trolley system motorized trolley holding50lts of pure water 25ft pole fully controllable by belt switches 250lt aday 6 stage ro system with 2di filters 000reading all the time fully flushable ive used systems up to 15000 but still find this the best remeber fully motorrized will run all day at walking speed and all fit s in back of van or estate

cleanrite

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2005, 09:49:03 pm »
Hi

I don't know if you are still looking but i know of someone who has one on lease and wants to transfer the agreement if you are still interested1

Cheers

Ian
no i am looking to buy not to lease

thanks anyway

John

cleanrite

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2005, 09:53:43 pm »
hello mate i can make a trolley system motorized trolley holding50lts of pure water 25ft pole fully controllable by belt switches 250lt aday 6 stage ro system with 2di filters 000reading all the time fully flushable ive used systems up to 15000 but still find this the best remeber fully motorrized will run all day at walking speed and all fit s in back of van or estate

what sort of price would you be looking for.
where are you from would like to by local.
peter fogwill is quite local to me easy for parts and any breakdowns.
i live in the north lanarkshire area.

Jon T.C.

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2005, 10:23:55 pm »
Peter Fogwill trolleys always seem to get very good feed back on the forums, I don't think you could go far wrong with one of them.
Elite Cleaning Solutions

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2005, 06:23:04 am »
Hi John

If you are looking for a versatile, well proven package that won't break the bank have a look at our Freedom Trolley system. We have supplied to soft water areas. As far as back up goes which is very important you will get excellent support from us. Telephone contact when you need it and very fast delivery of spares etc. Not that you will need spares often because our trolley is very well built and you would do well to stress it in any way.

Have a look at our site.  It's still being developed but it gives you a very good idea of our package. We can supply you with a good DI system.

Call us for any advice you need. You won't get any BS just good honest help.

http://www.freedomwfp.co.uk/

All the best

Andrew

cleanrite

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2005, 11:33:04 pm »
Hi John

If you are looking for a versatile, well proven package that won't break the bank have a look at our Freedom Trolley system. We have supplied to soft water areas. As far as back up goes which is very important you will get excellent support from us. Telephone contact when you need it and very fast delivery of spares etc. Not that you will need spares often because our trolley is very well built and you would do well to stress it in any way.

Have a look at our site.  It's still being developed but it gives you a very good idea of our package. We can supply you with a good DI system.

Call us for any advice you need. You won't get any BS just good honest help.

http://www.freedomwfp.co.uk/

All the best

Andrew
what sort of price are we talking for a trolley system.

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2005, 07:06:43 pm »
E mail me at purefreedom@btinternet please John as it's not allowed to post prices for new equipment on this forum as far as I am aware.

Andrew