wfp master

Re: Hi everyone
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2013, 06:09:31 pm »

roundbuilder

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2013, 06:41:59 pm »
Oh and good to see your finally getting on the canvassing waggon too.. Best of luck not that you need it.

I think it will be worth a try.

I always knew canvassing worked ive done lots of it. With my new team im trying to combine our leaflet with door knocking. so far so good and the girls are earning themselves very good money, everyones a winner!

Mick, where are your canvassing stats? I was enjoying looking at those on your profile???
Canvassing with leaflet drops is defo the best way to go.
I took them down as i over estimated how many customers i would need to totally fill up both vans and would be suicidle to build up third van with the crap round order i somehow have bodged together making work not as compact as planned but in few months that will be sorted.
after cancelations im left with 277 new customers to date from the canvassing (not the sold boards) but with still cancalations coming in as only on 2nd clean with some of the work. I have had quite a high cancalation rate too roughly 4 in 10 which is crap but i still have 277 that are regular and good 4 weekly customers minus dropouts from the 2nd and third cleans im on to lose the 1 off's etc. if i keep 250 customers happy days. Im not going to do anymore growing untill i get everything all organised properly with what i have as we are working like headless chickens somedays where work is scattered with the wrong days etc, my bad but only due to too many new cleans throughout the months to maintain to keep a full eye on it all.

keyser soze

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2013, 07:12:14 pm »
good to see you back lee. all the best ..

Carl@Cwc

« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2013, 09:53:28 pm »
Oh and good to see your finally getting on the canvassing waggon too.. Best of luck not that you need it.

I think it will be worth a try.

I always knew canvassing worked ive done lots of it. With my new team im trying to combine our leaflet with door knocking. so far so good and the girls are earning themselves very good money, everyones a winner!

Mick, where are your canvassing stats? I was enjoying looking at those on your profile???
Canvassing with leaflet drops is defo the best way to go.
I took them down as i over estimated how many customers i would need to totally fill up both vans and would be suicidle to build up third van with the crap round order i somehow have bodged together making work not as compact as planned but in few months that will be sorted.
after cancelations im left with 277 new customers to date from the canvassing (not the sold boards) but with still cancalations coming in as only on 2nd clean with some of the work. I have had quite a high cancalation rate too roughly 4 in 10 which is crap but i still have 277 that are regular and good 4 weekly customers minus dropouts from the 2nd and third cleans im on to lose the 1 off's etc. if i keep 250 customers happy days. Im not going to do anymore growing untill i get everything all organised properly with what i have as we are working like headless chickens somedays where work is scattered with the wrong days etc, my bad but only due to too many new cleans throughout the months to maintain to keep a full eye on it all.

how many custies do u have mick?
and how many employees working how many days?

« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2013, 10:09:05 pm »
Lee have you priced up exhibition space in a shopping center , I was quoted over £1000 about 5 years ago for the Potteries shopping center for a 7 day run, when I was in a different industry, and the more the footflow the more expensive they are .......interesting idea though.

Sounds about right. in fact my local mall is about £2000 for a week. However im known on here for doing the countries biggest leaflet campaigns in the window cleaning industry, 250,000 last year. each time I do a drop of 30k the print and delivery combined cost £3k and we may get 50-70 houses.

Once the stand is paid for about a grand you have it forever. the local mall have 250k people through it a week so if we got say 100 customers I would be pleased with that.
Hi lee. Glad all is well with you.  :)  There is some new flyer company on here people are raving about. Forum admin put them on. Weloveflyers. Might be worth a look.  :)

Carl@Cwc

« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2013, 10:15:52 pm »
Ive been away for a while due to health problems but ive now had my surgery (open chest!) and im back in business.

lots of exciting new things to look forward to over the next few months. Just ordered brand new vivaro and system from ionic.

Going to try some new marketing this summer. Having an exhibition stand made up and going into local shopping malls and so on.

I have also put together a team of 3 soon to be 4 female canvassers who are going out 2-4 days a week door knocking and leafleting. so far there getting great results.

Lee

Great stuff on your recovery M8 and nice to see u back and at it.
ill spk to u shortly m8 and have a catchup.

GB Window Cleaning

« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2013, 10:25:04 pm »
Hi lee glad your back on your feet. I feel cheeky for asking, and obviously you can tell me to mind my own business, but im curious as to what operation youv'e had as to have a metal bar in your chest? Ive never heard of such a thing!

Anyway the main thing is your back on ya feet

All the best

George

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2013, 10:44:17 pm »
Hi lee glad your back on your feet. I feel cheeky for asking, and obviously you can tell me to mind my own business, but im curious as to what operation youv'e had as to have a metal bar in your chest? Ive never heard of such a thing!

All the best

George

body modification...he has been watching iron man 3  ;D
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

MATT BATEMAN (OWC)

« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2013, 11:28:50 pm »
Is anybody else thinking the same as me?

;D

Lee Pryor

« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2013, 12:14:49 am »
Is anybody else thinking the same as me?

;D

Well that depends on what your thinking?
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

Lee Pryor

« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2013, 12:23:03 am »

All the best

George

Hmmm. well why not. I had a condition all my life called "pectus excavatum" which is latin for hollow chest. in short my ribs and sternum dipped inwards in the centre of my chest. Over the last few years it became more and more uncomfortable and made me feel breathless and gave me jumpy heartbeats and so on.

The operation is called "the modified ravitch procedure" what they do is cut away the last few inches of the lower ribs that bend inward. then the bar goes in under the sternum to hold it up in the correct position. over the next few months the ribs re grow and re connect to the sternum in the new position. after a year the bar gets taken out.

Its quite a major op and I spent a week in guys hospital London and got home last week.

mark dew

« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2013, 12:29:54 am »
That sounds like quite an op. Best of luck with the recovery and good to see you back posting.

wpclean

« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2013, 01:18:40 am »
A lad I know had the same operation, and had a titanium rod put in, and a while later taken out.      He is really skinny,  eats like a horse, but complains he can't put weight on.

dazmond

« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2013, 07:43:15 am »
it was known as a "pigeon" chest round here when i was a kid.next door neighbour had it.he was also really skinny.

best wishes lee and hope you make a speedy recovery.

regards

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

Lee Pryor

« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2013, 12:13:16 pm »
it was known as a "pigeon" chest round here when i was a kid.next door neighbour had it.he was also really skinny.

best wishes lee and hope you make a speedy recovery.

regards

dazmond

A pigeon chest is actually the oposite condition where the chest bends outward.

GB Window Cleaning

« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2013, 12:27:46 am »

All the best

George

Hmmm. well why not. I had a condition all my life called "pectus excavatum" which is latin for hollow chest. in short my ribs and sternum dipped inwards in the centre of my chest. Over the last few years it became more and more uncomfortable and made me feel breathless and gave me jumpy heartbeats and so on.

The operation is called "the modified ravitch procedure" what they do is cut away the last few inches of the lower ribs that bend inward. then the bar goes in under the sternum to hold it up in the correct position. over the next few months the ribs re grow and re connect to the sternum in the new position. after a year the bar gets taken out.

Its quite a major op and I spent a week in guys hospital London and got home last week.

Thanks for the explanation mate, I bet your glad the major part is over now!

Again, All the best

George

8weekly

« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2013, 05:57:34 am »

All the best

George

Thanks for the explanation mate, I bet your glad the major part id over now and its all up hill from here!

Again, All the best

George
Did you mean downhill George?

GB Window Cleaning

« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2013, 07:56:40 am »

All the best

George

Thanks for the explanation mate, I bet your glad the major part id over now and its all up hill from here!

Again, All the best

George
Did you mean downhill George?

Thanks for the correction, ive deleted that part as so it can't be misunderstood!

George

lal

« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2013, 08:04:00 am »
All the best to you Lee, and a speedy recovery.

Regards
lal