Cleaningcaddy

Window Cleaning Round For Sale Worcester
« on: October 31, 2016, 08:03:39 pm »
This is a full time round for sale, located in Worcester. Mostly Domestic with some commercial work. I work on a 4 weekly cycle, with an average income of £5,000, not including extras such as Gutter, Fascia & Conservatory Roof  cleaning. most work is 8 weekly, but this is included in the average figure. The work is all compact with minimal driving I can give more details on inquiry. I work with one other and the round takes us about 25 hours per week. All work is currently done with a good mix of WFP &  traditional method, due to amount of water and i still like a bit of traditional work although it could potentially be converted to WFP. The work is well priced, and most of the customers pay promptly. Half is cash and half is cheque/bank transfer. The round was established 8 years ago, however lots of it has obviously been built up over the years. I've always made a point of removing troublesome customers! This is an excellent opportunity for a new business, or an extension to an existing one, at a great value price. I can show you a sample of a day's work if needed, and I will arrange a suitable introduction to the new business owner. This a genuine reason for sale, sale will also include website
Asking Price : Sold

SB Cleaning

Re: Window Cleaning Round For Sale Worcester
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 07:31:40 pm »
Hi MT

Why you selling mate?

George Gardner

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2016, 08:20:01 pm »
Hi MT, I'm very interested, would a call or email be best to talk tomorrow. I'm based just outside Redditch so could even meet up. Kind Regards George

Cleaningcaddy

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2016, 10:52:22 am »
Hi There
entering into a new business venture in sports coaching.

Cleaningcaddy

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2016, 10:54:23 am »
Hi George

Yes happy for you to call or email happy to meet and show you through everything. also just picked up a large commercial job which will be added to the round.

Mark

SB Cleaning

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2016, 07:01:49 pm »
Quick update on the round for sale.  After the nature of the enquires I have so far received, I  have now decided to break up the remainder of the round into smaller packages. I have sold one package and have three remaining.
All work is in the Worcester area and has been split to minimise travel time.

St Johns & Rushwick  £1439.50 of work.   Price £4300

Lower Wick & Dancox £918 of work.      Price £2750

St Peters & Diglis (Commercial) £1981 of work.   Price £5900

Thanks Mark
0796 1793686
where abouts is the work in St John's Mt?

Cleaningcaddy

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2016, 03:13:36 pm »
Clues in the title mate, its in St Johns ;)

Cleaningcaddy

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2016, 08:12:43 am »
Work now sold!