james peters

Re: First flyers for 6 years !
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2018, 07:11:26 pm »
I am currently getting 3% return on mine ... tho I do hand deliver myself . I target each house myself , and put a price on the flyer.
I do add on the flyer to allow extra for conservatories , etc. works for me.
been doing it for a long time so only looking to generate 3/5 new ones a week.  but this year alone I have got 52 new custies through just these flyers.
I will also add that they are printed on card . makes all the difference

P @ F

« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2018, 08:10:34 pm »
Another 1 today , £17 monthly , were at 87 out and 11 in  ;D

Looks like Daz was right , got through a 250 and a backpack today , looks like im gonna have to refit the 350  ::)roll

If you don’t mind me asking sir - where are all your customers? Are you a newbie??

No , Im no newbie , been at it 13 year this time  ;D
I have been full circle , newbie , 1 van , 2 vans , commercial coming out my ears , fed up , back to 1 van and too much work , had a stroke , cut work and hours right back , and now 3 years on the mend am feeling the need to build what I have into the perfect round without the grief .
Going well so far so its all good , as for my work , its in 2 areas , one 5 mile away and the other 10 mile away , once at either I probably only have to move the van 2/3 times a day , all nice and compact  ;)
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

Shrek

« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2018, 08:12:58 pm »
Ah ha , that explains it. Well done pal , I bet it’s not easy starting again

P @ F

« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2018, 08:46:36 pm »
Ah ha , that explains it. Well done pal , I bet it’s not easy starting again

I wouldnt say i was starting again , after the stroke i was back out in 3 months , i just got rid of all but 2 commercial jobs , dumped all the dross/bad payers/out the wayers , this was to give me less hours .
But as i have been getting back to how i was in the early days i have found myself wanting a few more jobs a day .
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !