edd

which insurance???
« on: October 19, 2008, 12:28:01 am »
need insurance for public liability carpet cleaning,gutters ,con roofs and contents of van
any ideas guys

have been quoted from Darwin Clayton £ 1600   :o :o wow that's a bit much
also employ my son

Re: which insurance???
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2008, 02:15:57 am »
need insurance for public liability carpet cleaning,gutters ,con roofs and contents of van
any ideas guys

have been quoted from Darwin Clayton £ 1600   :o :o wow that's a bit much
also employ my son
try simply business (google it) I use them

edd

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2008, 01:05:55 pm »
anyone else

LWC

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2008, 01:13:35 pm »
sod the insurance  ;D

edd

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2008, 01:19:25 pm »
wat a noob!!

LWC

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2008, 01:20:26 pm »

P®oPole™

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2008, 01:30:01 pm »
Edd,

I just jumped ship from my old broker and got tailored insurance cover with Alexander Swan.

Employer's Liability for cover of £10,000,000,00 and Public Liability for any occurrence and unlimited during period of insurance £5,000,000 (Property & Glass) I paid a very resionable price and told them I did gutters, conservatory roofs and used ladders occasionally.

They insured my van for an unbeatable price with extras no one else could offer. They included cover for my Reach & Wash plus poles for £5000. Also in the event that the van is stolen, written-off or involved in an accident and in for repair they will drop round a new van with a 600ltr Thero-Pure™ system already installed and say "get back to work".

A plan quoted me almost double for the public & employer's liability I hear the fed can get good policies but never enquired with them. I personally would never deal with simply business for other reasons.

Pro

edd

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2008, 02:23:54 pm »
thanks propole BUT how much was your policy????

P®oPole™

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2008, 02:42:30 pm »

I paid £590 for the PL/EL and for what I'm getting its a bargin.

Also good comprehensive cover gives an edge over competition.

Pro

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2008, 04:05:20 pm »
Edd,

I just jumped ship from my old broker and got tailored insurance cover with Alexander Swan.

Employer's Liability for cover of £10,000,000,00 and Public Liability for any occurrence and unlimited during period of insurance £5,000,000 (Property & Glass) I paid a very resionable price and told them I did gutters, conservatory roofs and used ladders occasionally.

They insured my van for an unbeatable price with extras no one else could offer. They included cover for my Reach & Wash plus poles for £5000. Also in the event that the van is stolen, written-off or involved in an accident and in for repair they will drop round a new van with a 600ltr Thero-Pure™ system already installed and say "get back to work".

A plan quoted me almost double for the public & employer's liability I hear the fed can get good policies but never enquired with them. I personally would never deal with simply business for other reasons.

Pro

I have the same as the above Pro also have protected van value also, what was your problem with Simply business ?

richyp

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2008, 05:40:01 pm »
is simply business the cheapest? i want a policy to cover public liabilty and my system and poles etc

WCE

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2008, 05:54:13 pm »
Edd,

Pro

I have the same as the above Pro also have protected van value also, what was your problem with Simply business ?
Ah but you mention your reach & wash system, was this quote because of the deal that Ionics have with Alexander Swan?

Another one to try is www.InsuredRisks.co.uk

WCE- For Windows that shine everytime!

L.J.Thorpe

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2008, 06:26:31 pm »
what about polished insurance
anyone use them ???

edd

« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2008, 08:33:01 am »
they have just come back with £ 1000 off offer LOL  ;D ;D >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

so why was this not the deal to start with umm