paul mather

Which intelligent charger
« on: September 04, 2006, 09:16:10 pm »
After 2 dud battery chargers I have decided 2 push the boat out & buy an iintelligent charger.

Which specific ones have you found worked well & can you remember roughly what they set they u back
Use the wand of power !!

Warrington, Cheshire

neil100

Re: Which intelligent charger
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2006, 09:34:01 pm »
Hi Paul,

I just bought what I beleive is the best battery charger on the market. It often retails at £100 but if you go to http://www.shop.edirectory.co.uk/knight%5Fbatteries/

Then click on chargers, read the info on Multi xs 7000 battery charger. Thats what I bought you cannot buy cheaper anywhere else in this country. They sell it for £78 incl vat, + post and packing.

Its Brililant. It has a two year Garauntee, its made in Sweden and has won a lot of awards. You will never buy a better charger. It even claims to prolong the life of your Battery. I will try and take a pic of it after I have done my paper work. Its only small compared to a Trad charger but is filled with the latest electronics which control the current into the battery.

Nel.

paul mather

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2006, 10:04:09 pm »
Thanks Neil thats just the sort of thing I was looking for, I really appreciate you taking the time to reply.
Use the wand of power !!

Warrington, Cheshire

neil100

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2006, 10:09:54 pm »
Paul.

I have just noticed your from Warrington.

The company I bought the charger from are in your town, Heres the address and phone number, you may be able to pick it up DIRECT if you decide to buy it.

Knight Battery Sales
25 Purdy Close
Old Hall
Warrington, WA5  9QU
01925 635918

Nel.

paul mather

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2006, 11:04:55 pm »
Thanks a lot for that, what a coincidence!! :) :) :)
Use the wand of power !!

Warrington, Cheshire

jeff1

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2006, 11:52:44 pm »
Paul the type nels on about is the one I was explaining to you, it does prolong the life of the battery because it charges as I explained and it won't over charge them, Take nels advice and walk down  ;D and buy one. let us know how you get on.