Klean07

Which is a good detailing cloth?
« on: December 03, 2015, 09:24:23 am »
I'm currently using the grey or blue unger ones but find these to either leave smears or they drag across glass!
kkleanwindowcleaning.co.uk

Smurf

Re: Which is a good detailing cloth?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 11:17:05 am »
I tend to use paragon fishscale cloths myself but it's a personal choice really what you decide to use.
http://www.paragonmicrofibre.com/cloths/fishscale-glass-cloth

wfp master

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2015, 02:43:04 pm »
small waffle cloth. :)

Smudger

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2015, 02:59:19 pm »
The paragon fishscale are excellent

Tadgh's waffle cloths are superb, but at 5x the cost and no website for easy ordering I get the guys paragon cloths (sorry Tadgh)

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2015, 03:31:13 pm »
Tadghs waffle cloths, these are fantastic, give him a ring and you'll have them in a few days , regarding the price- you get what you pay for

Smudger

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2015, 04:12:44 pm »
Tadghs waffle cloths, these are fantastic, give him a ring and you'll have them in a few days , regarding the price- you get what you pay for

Agree, but having used both the paragon quality is very near that of the waffle and when buying a few hundred costs have to be taken into account

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2015, 04:48:54 pm »
Point taken but if you don't need hundreds then tadghs your man 🎅

stevon

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2015, 05:41:30 pm »
as above!! wilko  glass cloths are excellent for detailing.

dazmond

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2015, 05:49:01 pm »
unger grade A pre washed scrim here on cold damp days and large unger green microwipes in the drier/warmer weather.

price higher/work harder!

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2015, 09:03:46 pm »

Agree, but having used both the paragon quality is very near that of the waffle and when buying a few hundred costs have to be taken into account

Darran
  Hi Darran and Shrek thank you both for the compliments on our glass cloths and i understand the issues caused by us not having a shopping cart up, for anyone buying 100s of glass cloths of course the price would come away down, size,weight, and quality of the yarn must also be taken into consideration. Tadgh

Dave Willis

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2015, 09:15:19 pm »
Tadgh, are all your products from USA? I get the feeling they are pricey 'cos of double postage costs maybe?

PS. I only know two people in the whole world with your name (he's Irish too)

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2015, 09:52:39 pm »
Tadgh, are all your products from USA? I get the feeling they are pricey 'cos of double postage costs maybe?

PS. I only know two people in the whole world with your name (he's Irish too)
Hi Dave, yes most of our cleaning solutions are produced in the States, when they are diluted down at required rates they actually work out very competitive, our microfibers are produced in South Korea and are probably some of the finest in both quality and performance available.
To the name Tadgh which is the Irish name for Tim, and is pronounced Tige or tiger without the r, many of our clients in the UK just call me Tim as they find it easier, i know i am letting myself wide open here but i won't say what the guys in school used to call me and no it wasn't the waffler. Tadgh

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2015, 11:45:09 pm »
Todger ?  ;D

Will order soon Tim. Just been busy :)

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2015, 11:50:21 pm »
Todger ?  ;D

Will order soon Tim. Just been busy :)
Getting warm Number 23. ;D

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2015, 12:21:16 am »
as above!! wilko  glass cloths are excellent for detailing.
Hi Stevon, just to share the Wilko  cloths are for cleaning glass we do the same type in size 40x40 cm for £1 each, our little waffle weave glass cloths are also for cleaning glass but higher in quality,performance,and price, 38x45x340 gsm @ £2.20 each or 46x60x370 gsm @ £3.80 each
When talking about microfiber detailing cloths you are going away up in quality,performance, and price.
I can say with confidence our microfiber HPD (High Performance Detailing) cloths which are 19 x 19 inch in size and cost £5 each will not be beaten on price or performance by any other supplier in the UK or Ireland when it comes to proper microfiber cloths for detailing glass, if anyone would like more information on our HPD cloths for detailing  glass email  info@jskcleaning.ie   Tadgh

Dave Willis

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2015, 07:13:51 am »
Tiny Tim of course.  ::)roll

Come on Tim - stop tiptoeing through the tulips and give us a proper website.

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2015, 08:24:28 am »
Tiny Tim of course.  ::)roll

Come on Tim - stop tiptoeing through the tulips and give us a proper website.
  Hi Dave, Ya i know its getting boring now but my big issue is nearly sorted then we will be straight up with a shopping cart, i will reveal all in time and will be in a position to explain the long delay.  Tadgh