Dazzler3370

Which is the best Hose
« on: July 16, 2013, 09:40:24 pm »
Good evening gents, I first got your opinions a few months ago about the best van systems out there and your advice was great. I am about to start my work experience with someone before I get out there by myself in the big wide world of window cleaning.
However I need to get myself a Pole, Reel and Hose to start my work experience. I have already been told that SLX Gardiner poles are the best to buy, but please could someone advise me on which Reel and Hose to buy.
I need to get 100 meters of Hose

Cheers

Daz
Dazzler

windiewasher

Re: Which is the best Hose
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 09:49:42 pm »
Aqua dapter orange,ask ben m.
Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.

david mark

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2013, 09:59:38 pm »
tryed loads over the last 4 years  I don't think there is one ?

DeLuce

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2013, 10:08:41 pm »
Your best bet is 100m of microbore (6mm internal dia). This can be bought from many different window Cleaning suppliers. I got mine from Gardiners. Lightweight, flexible and decent wear. If you intend running hot water in the winter months, then you will need the Thermobore that they sell.
You also have the option of minibore, which is a bit larger bore and therefore heavier with 100m than the microbore. I have never used it myself but, some prefer it. Also, it's worth having your reel fixed in the van, it saves knackering your back-in over prolonged use.   ;D

DeLuce

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2013, 10:12:16 pm »
The Gardiner premium hose reel is pretty good too. Decent price, robust (my mates got one and he wrecks things very quickly and its lasted well) and reels smoothly. Worth a look.

ben M

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2013, 10:15:55 pm »
stop it!!!!  ;D
best hose and not the best pole hose silly man!  ;)

Dazzler3370

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2013, 10:24:38 pm »
Your best bet is 100m of microbore (6mm internal dia). This can be bought from many different window Cleaning suppliers. I got mine from Gardiners. Lightweight, flexible and decent wear. If you intend running hot water in the winter months, then you will need the Thermobore that they sell.
You also have the option of minibore, which is a bit larger bore and therefore heavier with 100m than the microbore. I have never used it myself but, some prefer it. Also, it's worth having your reel fixed in the van, it saves knackering your back-in over prolonged use.   ;D
Cheers for your advice Nic ;D
Dazzler

mlscontractcleaner

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2013, 11:04:31 pm »
Couldn't the people you're doing your work experience with help you out???
Come and talk dirty to us!!!

windiewasher

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2013, 11:11:34 pm »
stop it!!!!  ;D
best hose and not the best pole hose silly man!  ;)
lol  ;D ;D ;D
Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.

Mike #1

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2013, 05:43:47 am »
Gardiners Thermobore is the most durable hose i have used so far , My hose is laid across a main road for a hour every month and after 6 months it is still going strong .

The normal stuff gardiners sell i went through 3 lots in 17 months . Mike