NorthLock

Chance to quote
« on: January 30, 2014, 02:53:49 pm »
Hi

I have the chance to put in a  quote on a University for 3 days work! its to cover the great north run and the university is going to be used as i hotel.....but never done such a short turn around before as they are asking for just over 1000 rooms to be done in 2 -3 days! each room will be a sparkle clean as the guest will only be there the most 2 days! was wondering if anyone has ever done anything like this before and if they could give me even just a little bit advice? mainly about on how many staff? etc....

regards

trevor perry

Re: Chance to quote
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2014, 05:32:48 pm »
when you say a sparkle clean is this work being done after the students have left and before the guests arrive or is it just a clean after guests have left ready for students returning.
 The reason i ask is if it is a clean after students leave then expect a lot worse than a sparkle clean, rooms will have bags full of rubbish to remove the bathroom and showers will need a thorough degreasing you wont believe how bad they are left and if kitchen areas are included then expect to spend about an hour and a half on each cooker even after parts have been soaked in a dip tank.
  If you require more details on time scale feel free to give me a call my mobile no is on website
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

NorthLock

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2014, 06:47:09 pm »
Hi Trevor

It's after the students have left and the guests that are doing the great north stay over for the few day?

NorthLock

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2014, 06:47:59 pm »
It  will have already had a deep clean

DREAM CLEAN

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2014, 08:27:04 am »
I would suggest about 1 hr per room max , if this is too big for you it may be woth contacting local small cleaning companies and doing it as a joint venture?

nick