Jonny 87

New gardiner extreme with metal inserts
« on: October 28, 2014, 06:27:08 pm »
Has anyone got one yet?

Or if you purchase an extreme is it still old stock with out the metal inserts to reduce wear?

Not heard any reviews on them yet so mayb they aren't out.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Dave Willis

Re: New gardiner extreme with metal inserts
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2014, 06:29:30 pm »
Yep, absolutely superb - no sign of wear whatsoever.

Jonny 87

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2014, 06:33:41 pm »
Yep, absolutely superb - no sign of wear whatsoever.

Really?

Thanks Dave. I'm taking some advice from a previous thread and going to upgrade. :)
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Dave Willis

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2014, 06:37:06 pm »
I'm not sure if it's just the top three sections that have the banding or the whole pole but it seems a very clever idea. I had new sections and they came with it.

Jonny 87

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2014, 10:04:16 pm »
Sounds good to me.

Thanks Dave.

ChumBucket

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2014, 10:07:38 pm »
And let me tell you, if Dave's pleased & he hasn't worn them out in a week, they must be something special!! ;D

Jonny 87

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2014, 10:16:13 pm »
And let me tell you, if Dave's pleased & he hasn't worn them out in a week, they must be something special!! ;D

😀😀😀

Dave Willis

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2014, 10:28:52 pm »
Several weeks of abuse and barely a mark on them.

Jonny 87

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2014, 10:30:54 pm »
Wow!

I didn't realise that's what they'd be like. Didn't know what I was expecting mind you. Awesome. Looks like they will never wear?

ChumBucket

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2014, 10:36:18 pm »
You not on Quick-LoQ yet Dave? That new long neck swivel is ace!! ;)

I've finally sucummbed to 90 degree sockets!

Dave Willis

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2014, 10:48:14 pm »
No, not gone down the quick loq route yet - got so many brushes I'd have to order a sack full of sockets, swivels and goosenecks. Couple of me swivels are getting sloppy so might have to put another mega order in soon.  :o

ChumBucket

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2014, 10:56:55 pm »
No, not gone down the quick loq route yet - got so many brushes I'd have to order a sack full of sockets, swivels and goosenecks. Couple of me swivels are getting sloppy so might have to put another mega order in soon.  :o

;D ;D ;D

Yeah, I was a bit like that. Just ordered enough sockets to do my main brushes. Out of 10 brushes I only use probably two & one of them for 99% of everything generally speaking!! ;D

It's bloody brilliant that Quick-LoQ system, you'll never loath changing a brush again!!