Innocence & Experience

Pole Extension
« on: September 13, 2019, 08:40:59 pm »
I have a Water Genie Hi-Mod 25 and need an extension or 2 for it, does anyone know of where i can get one and if not, does anyone know if the pole diameters are the same size through the different brands so perhaps i could buy a Gardner extension for it.

Spruce

Re: Pole Extension
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2019, 02:26:39 pm »
I have a Water Genie Hi-Mod 25 and need an extension or 2 for it, does anyone know of where i can get one and if not, does anyone know if the pole diameters are the same size through the different brands so perhaps i could buy a Gardner extension for it.

This is probably a question you are going to have to answer for yourself Kevin1.

You will need to measure the outer base section of your pole and compare it with the diamt of the poles Alex has. If they are the same then you have an answer.

For example, the base diamt of an SLX25 is 34mm. The next base section diamt of an SLX30 is 37mm then 40mm and 43mm.
Where does you pole base diamt fit into this?
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

Innocence & Experience

Re: Pole Extension
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2019, 09:48:03 pm »
Thanks for the info & advice Spruce, i think ill have to go down that route as i cant seem to source Water Genie extensions.
Or i may just purchase 3 extensions for my everyday slx18 and just chop the Water Genie in to help fund it!