JandS

Re: Confidence!
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2016, 07:17:31 pm »
"Start carrying a camera (not a phone)"

My camera is 12mp, my phone is 16mp, guess which takes the best piccies.
Haven't used camera since last June the phone is that good, same with the video.
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.

derek west

« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2016, 09:05:55 pm »
"Start carrying a camera (not a phone)"

My camera is 12mp, my phone is 16mp, guess which takes the best piccies.
Haven't used camera since last June the phone is that good, same with the video.

a megapixel and its size has hardly anything to do with the quality of a picture.  next you'll be telling us your amp goes up to 11 so must be 1 louder :)

i have a camera that has the same mega pixels as my phone but the quality of the picture on the camera is amazing. its all about the lens.

JandS

« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2016, 09:19:07 pm »
Capture greater detail for a kick off....looking back on some pictures there isn't much difference but, slightly better with the mobile but not that you would really notice unless you were looking for it.
However if both pictures are, in essence, identical why take the camera when I have the mobile with me all the time anyway.
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.

Dave Lissaman

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2016, 08:22:03 pm »
Raj

The confidence will come the more you do
At the moment your like your boy Vardy a few years ago - all ambition but looking at others in the premiership whilst he was still playing on dog poop park.
Keep at it and you'll gain in confidence and before you know it the crowd at the  Nou Camp will be shouting your name

Come on the Foxes and Raj  ;D

Raj

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2016, 08:54:35 pm »
Raj

The confidence will come the more you do
At the moment your like your boy Vardy a few years ago - all ambition but looking at others in the premiership whilst he was still playing on dog poop park.
Keep at it and you'll gain in confidence and before you know it the crowd at the  Nou Camp will be shouting your name

Come on the Foxes and Raj  ;D
This ^^^
I couldn't have put it better if I tried!!!
I knew this Rutland Carpet Cleaner bloke was a Good un!! ;D

derek west

« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2016, 08:06:32 am »
Raj,

We have a training day coming up in 9 weeks that may help with your confidence,  If you email me i will send you the details and you can see if its for you or not.  info@arcadiacleaners.co.uk

Raj

« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2016, 05:01:37 pm »
Thanks Derek but The last thing I need now is more training, gotta get out there and clean!!!!

Tony Stewart

« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2016, 06:36:14 pm »
Hi Raj I would at least have a look at Derek's TACCA day not for training but for getting amongst other carpet cleaners for the day. I went on the first TACCA day and was blown away. It was a lightbulb moment for me. I was introduced to the truckmount world and found that the other carpet cleaners were just a normal bunch of guys and that gave me confidence to move on and upwards. Forums are great but sometimes you have difficulty sorting out good information from bad whereas if you speak to people in the flesh they will happily tell you what you want to know. By all means clean carpets but think about TACCA.
Starts at the bottom likes it and stays there

derek west

« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2016, 07:16:38 pm »
Thanks Derek but The last thing I need now is more training, gotta get out there and clean!!!!

No Problem, Just thought it might help chatting with 200+ Carpet cleaners,
Get out there and clean stuff, its great. Welcome to a way of life.

tim handley

« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2016, 08:14:37 pm »
no such thing as too much training.......... ;D

Raj

« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2016, 08:57:21 pm »
Didn't mean to frown upon more training but the brain goes round and round with all the aspects involved and it can get daunting when your a newbie. Im sure I'd find it rewarding meeting many Carpet Cleaner who know what they are doing do might give it a whirl actually.Thanks
Email sent to you Derek- ta!

Dave Lissaman

« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2016, 09:04:27 pm »
Raj

I'm going - every day is a school day

Raj

« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2016, 10:07:46 am »
Does seem. Like a decent day  looking at it!!! Just hope they do a Veggie option hog roast!!!! ;D

derek west

« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2016, 07:06:11 pm »
Quite a few have asked for a veggie option so its veggie lasagne with garlic potatoes this year/

maxcampbell

« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2016, 07:34:56 pm »

i have a camera that has the same mega pixels as my phone but the quality of the picture on the camera is amazing. its all about the lens.

And the internal software that controls exposure, etc.