JandS

Re: releasit DS
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2014, 09:49:00 am »
Stuart

The first time I used was with Darran Price and it was his Dynamall and it made us all cough.
I used mine for the first time the other day, albeit purchased 3 months ago, and it was fine no coughing a lot lower odour.
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.

Jamie Pearson

« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2014, 10:00:08 am »
Releasit DS comes in 2 versions.

Encap 1DS (original) & Encap DS2

The DS2 was formulated to have a "no cough" formula.
This is down to a component of the original formulation that would cause irritation when sprayed.

The Encap 1DS was relaunched as some original users felt the newer product didnt perform as well as the new one.

As most of those users were using Cimex machines or were applying by other means than spraying they had never experienced the cough problem.

We therefore have both products available so if you are a Cimex (or Chemstractor) user you can request the 1DS product.

I personally have ran both and dont notice much of a difference between the two variants.

Other veteran Cimex/Releasit users swear differently hence the introduction now of the 1DS to the UK market also.

Phil @ Extreme Clean

« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2014, 11:01:24 am »
Jamie any chance of a sample of release it hd I want to try it I did go to buy some yesterday but said out of stock cheers Phil.
Extreme Clean
Carpets to DRY For!!!!!

www.bookaquote.co.uk

Jamie Pearson

« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2014, 05:54:09 pm »
Jamie any chance of a sample of release it hd I want to try it I did go to buy some yesterday but said out of stock cheers Phil.

They dont do an HD.

Next shipment arrives on Tuesday.

JandS

« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2014, 06:44:29 pm »
Any chance of a small sample of your wares Jamie.....I do quite a lot of empty flats with rather grubby carpets for one particular guy.
I also usually do the landing and lift area on the floor where the flat is and these would be ideal to test the stuff on and compare.
He even lets me pop in and try out new stuff on his landings...free of charge of course...be good to compare with the Dynamall.

Phil @ Extreme Clean

« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2014, 08:14:48 pm »

They dont do an HD.

Next shipment arrives on Tuesday.
I meant hd as in hydrox il order in Tuesday cheers Phil.
Extreme Clean
Carpets to DRY For!!!!!

www.bookaquote.co.uk

stuart_clark

« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2014, 08:25:38 pm »
Used DS tonight on a job in west yorkshire  a regular maintenance clean but this time  I used a buff pad on my chemstractor rather than a dozen bonnets, a much better result I must say ! I think encspping is the way to go in future for my regular cleans

Jamie Pearson

« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2014, 08:40:22 am »
We are waiting on new stock of sample packs.

We dont have any on the express shipment coming by air freight that arrives on Tuesday (most of this is sold).

We do have them on the sea freight order that will be arriving towards the end of the month.

JandS

« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2014, 01:52:46 pm »
It's certainly quicker and it gives the results.....I was very dubious about it till I tried it.
Also cheaper in a sense as no wear and tear on porty and associated equipment.

*Hector*

« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2014, 03:15:56 pm »
welcome to the dark dry side John  ;D ;D
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

stuart_clark

« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2014, 08:54:36 pm »
I have just come back from cleaning a shop in north Yorkshire that ive cleaned for the past ten years, every three months and ive always used a bonnet system whether it was DF or another product but tonight I used Releasit Punch through my chemstractor at a dilution of 16 to 1 hot ! and used  a brown buff pad
I have mixed feelings on how the clean went, on one hand it seemed to be cleaning even better than the DS but after I had finished, it looked a bit patchy and brownish in places! I only hope that when it is vacuumed in the next few days it will improve in appearance, The carpet was thoroughly prevacked first with a sebo dart , no prespray was applied, the cleaning was done with 50% overlapping strokes as this system had not been used on this carpet before,

mark shannon

« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2014, 10:48:28 pm »
Thought punch was a PRE SPRAY Stuart?

stuart_clark

« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2014, 11:37:37 pm »
I have another store tomorow night, will  see how that goes, see if I get a better result !  In fact I have another thirty to do before the end of march so I have plenty to practice with releasit products ! Lol

Jamie Pearson

« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2014, 01:52:25 pm »
Here is a description of Releasit Punch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrUMXrXMnc0

The example Stuart has would possibly be better tackled with DS2.

stuart_clark

« Reply #54 on: March 09, 2014, 02:46:28 pm »
Ran out of DS2 jamie, hence using the punch, but will use the punch tonite but with a bonnet

stuart_clark

« Reply #55 on: March 09, 2014, 02:54:11 pm »
Tonite will be my eighth clean using the Releaseit products, must say up to now ive been realy pleased with all products ive tried