boshravie

Re: cfr machines
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2006, 03:15:40 pm »
You are wrong martin about the wonder wond, beacuse we have one which we use with our NINJA machine and it does wonders.

cleaning co

« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2006, 03:46:47 pm »
the job u are on, has it got chicken flu virus or something? or are them trainers so so expencive u hav to cover them up ? lmfco !!! ::)
gary

Martin S

« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2006, 04:20:28 pm »
You are wrong martin about the wonder wond, beacuse we have one which we use with our NINJA machine and it does wonders.

Boshravie,

The wonder wand was I believe designed specifically for use with the more traditional extractors, ala 'CFR powerflite' et al.

I was talking about the CFR 'roller' and 'glide' wands, which are meant to be used with the recycling system, and rinse in a 'forward' motion.  Maybe I wasn't totally clear in what I was trying to say.

That said, there are some TM operators that use the CFR wand as they have larger capacity water tanks.   ;)
Martin

boshravie

« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2006, 09:13:24 pm »
Hi Martin
Yes i know the roller and glide Wand was designed specially for the CFR, but this is the NEW type which you pull back, like all the other wands except it is so efective in terms of drying time on the carpet.

I think every body should try it out.

Boshravie

cleaning co

« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2006, 05:22:30 am »
yeah they wanna be good for touch under £500 :o in this country becasue carpet cleaning is such small market  the price of machines and wands etc is unreal, i bet every thing is less than half in the states? u cant even get an entry level truckmount in this country for what i payed for my brand new van !! the pump in my machine to buy is £500 unreal how much is a central heating pump?a v2 heater is £600 how much is central heating boiler ? do u know u can buy a 2000psi hot pressure washer with a disel burner for about £1400 !! so on a truckmount u are paying £6000 plus more  to work the vac !! ive thought about this few times y not buy hot presure washer leave it u van then just buy a machine with just the vacs and u got u self a really powerfull cleaning setup just a thought ::)

carpetclean

« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2006, 07:50:07 am »
hi cleaning company no offence but if you put your thoughts in to  practice perhaps you could start production at a fraction of the cost of the big boys and make all our lives easier!!
NCCA   IICRC

name peter reed

cleaning co

« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2006, 08:31:57 am »
lol dont think i get the seal of approval from the cleaning lords lol
but i think i might put it togrther for myself, seen great bit kit whats ideal called a gerni, runs of one lead, and ashbys would sell u the base of thier machines with just the 2x3stage vacs , i would hav two connected to a solutions waste tank   then u hav 4x3stage vacs ,2000psi pump with disel burner that gets to steam,think it work a treat , u could do this for under £3000 i recon, and u could do other cleaning types of cleaning with it if u want

carpetclean

« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2006, 10:55:02 am »
sounds complicated and messy would like to see it if you manage it. bear in mind the big players probably started with similar ideas.
NCCA   IICRC

name peter reed

BRSL

« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2006, 11:00:20 am »
comon Gary you know the real machines dont run off electric  :-\

But to have ideas is never a bad thing  8)

im still waiting for someone to design servo's so TM's, can go remote control, should be easy for yours Gary
W - www.brsl.co.nz
E - james@brsl.co.nz

Kind regards James C

cleaning co

« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2006, 11:08:56 am »
its really simple, and rember u dont get any thing meaty with a porty because thats what they are made for to be porty, if a manfacter thought their was a decent demand for using a setup in your van they could make them easy with desil burners very high presure pumps etc, but they might only sell 1 for every 1oo normal porty thet sell so its not viable,alltec made a big machine few years ago but they stoped because i recon they sold to few it looked like a coffin think it was called a milluim or something  be intresting to know if anyone on here has one