Derek

Re: IDENTICAL PRODUCTS - BALDERDASH!!
« Reply #80 on: February 06, 2004, 07:28:06 pm »
Hi Guys and Gals

I don't think that there are any winners here..

I am particularly sad that two people whom I have the greatest respect for (Nick and Karl) have become embroiled in a bitter battle between two former business partners.

Stories heard or read can only reflect a distortion of the original disagreement...
In my humble opinion the only two people who 'knew' the 'real' truth are Ed Crawford and Gunter Glockner...
I deliberately wrote the word 'knew' as I believe even they may have lost sight of the original reasons.

I sincerely hope that the two UK guys can pick up the pieces and become successful business rivals and more importantly....'friends'

Regards
Derek

Robert_O

Re: IDENTICAL PRODUCTS - BALDERDASH!!
« Reply #81 on: February 06, 2004, 10:43:21 pm »
I think Derek had the best sentiments on the whole matter in his latter posting.

In the past I too got my self so wound up with bad feeling to certain people within the industry, but found that all it was doing was eating me up.

I have learned since though, that to forgive and forget and move on gives you a great deal of piece of mind.

It has been very dificult for me to come to terms with doing this, but I now harbour no grudges and feel much better for it.

It is a bigger man who can learn to do this. Hope that helps!

Regards

Robert Olifent (alias Dear Deardrie) ;D ;)