clarkson

Staffing software
« on: June 25, 2013, 01:44:17 pm »
Hi
In these difficult times I a trying to tighten up my wage bill. I have tried several software systems but not found one i like.

I want a simple weeks worksheet with days of week across top and all my contracts down the side. I just want to drop in who's doing what for the following week and the hours per site. Hopefully it will trundle out some totals per site and for the whole.

I could do this in excel. The bit I really would love is it could convert this into pounds to give me a budget. And if someone was replaced or changes made it recalculates.

Anyone know anything.

Cheers

John

murray42

Re: Staffing software
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2013, 10:54:11 pm »
Our software, The Scheduling Manager, will do what you want, automatically.  And a whole lot more!

Check it out at http://www.thoughtfulsystems.com and/or give us a call with your questions:

U.S.: +1-718-369-0608
U.K.: 0207 617 7242

Thanks

Murray

angela stone

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2013, 08:56:38 pm »
Hi,

Do you pay a monthly fee for this software or is a one off charge to buy it?

thanks

Ange  :)

pristineclean

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2013, 06:55:52 pm »
I might be missing something in your query but if it helps, my spreadsheet uses a combination of vlookup and sumif to give me total wages and cost per site. If you'd like some help in prepping a spreadsheet which meets your needs, drop me an e mail to callumiain@aol.com.

The issue of controlling wages (which represents about 80% of my costs) has become something of an obsession with me because, and no offence to the TimeAttends and Ezitrackers of the world, it annoyed me so much that I had to pay a monthly fee for remote time recording and a service which only partly met my requirements that I had a unit developed which would do everything I wanted but which wouldn't cost me money every month.  It's taken me two years (so far!) to have my system set up to do this so that, among other things, actual as against forecast hours cleaners are recorded via a remote logging device which populates a spreadsheet and gives me my wages bill; all that by way of saying that the easiest part of it was creating an Excel sheet which handles and processes the information.

bobplum

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2013, 07:59:46 pm »
Hi
In these difficult times I a trying to tighten up my wage bill. I have tried several software systems but not found one i like.

I want a simple weeks worksheet with days of week across top and all my contracts down the side. I just want to drop in who's doing what for the following week and the hours per site. Hopefully it will trundle out some totals per site and for the whole.

I could do this in excel. The bit I really would love is it could convert this into pounds to give me a budget. And if someone was replaced or changes made it recalculates.

Anyone know anything.

Cheers

John

aworka

Robert Banks

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2014, 05:04:51 pm »
Hi,

Do you pay a monthly fee for this software or is a one off charge to buy it?

thanks

Ange  :)

Hi Ange! Sorry for the late reply, but our desktop version is a one-off charge, but we do offer cloud and mobile solutions which are a monthly fee.

Cheers,

Robert

Tony Hodgkinson

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2014, 10:37:57 am »
Great information guys :)
Mr Tony Hodgkinson
Hodgkinson Cleaning Services
E: info@hcs-cheshire.co.uk
W: www.hcs-cheshire.co.uk
Twitter: @hcscheshire