Darranvps

Re: Who makes the best WFP equipment
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2010, 05:57:30 pm »
I only asked because I have recently been to china to visit a factory and they can make exact replica's of Ionics whole systems for about  half of the price, and I was thinking of shipping some over. Same for the WFP

bobby p

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2010, 06:04:43 pm »
which chinese city were you in darren? i was in china last easter (on holiday) and saw some huge poles . theyre very big on kite flying in china and have very long kite poles 

gary999

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2010, 06:05:27 pm »

« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2010, 06:21:40 pm »
Self build all the way for the last 7 years.

Shurflo pumps always.
Various RO's but am now V. happy with a 450 gpd Pure Freedom unit in my shed, with two 1000 litre IBCs in the garden.
For poles I used Tucker for years, light repairable etc.

But have seen the light and now use Carbon Fibre fish poles. Zensorflex Ron thomson for low level stuff, and a 45ft MAP pole for taller work, which can be adapted to 60ft for my tallest work. Both beautifully adapted by me.
Thanks to Jeff

Both with Gardiner Superlite brush heads.
It all works very well and a number of customers have had a good look at my system and been impressed.  ;D ;)

But have they had anything to compare with ;D ;D ;D
Do you really, honestly think they would give a monkeys? You're a window cleaner, the quality of work, your price and your reliability are the main criteria that people are concerned with.

No not realyy but it has given you something to write about :P
Oh I see. You're a smartarse, congratulations.  ::)

Window Washers

« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2010, 06:41:23 pm »
I only asked because I have recently been to china to visit a factory and they can make exact replica's of Ionics whole systems for about  half of the price, and I was thinking of shipping some over. Same for the WFP
this is interesting, not about making replica's but making equipment, I have been doing a little research about this in china. can you start another post about this so not to spoil this one ?
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)