Mike #1

Re: Who or what has annoyed you today?
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2009, 04:22:54 pm »
car was stationery at time of impact i saw her coming and stopped she was to close as she drove past

GWCS

« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2009, 04:30:39 pm »
car was stationery at time of impact i saw her coming and stopped she was to close as she drove past

You would have to proove that, she could say you where still reversing into her as she drove past..

Witnesses (independent), cctv required.

Likely 50/50 claim.

GWCS

« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2009, 04:38:53 pm »

You would have to proove that, she could say you where still reversing into her as she drove past..

Witnesses (independent), cctv required.

Likely 50/50 claim.

Perhaps you would be better of saying i was pulling into (forwards) a parking space when i realised i would not be able to park in it and stopped.. then someone went past behind you (they didn't wait for you to complete your manoeuvre) and hit your car! whilst damaging theres.

Dont say you were reversing at all!!!!!!!!!

Mike #1

« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2009, 04:43:08 pm »
no probs , don't want to having a keyboard war or falling out with anybody

stfc

« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2009, 06:53:36 pm »
i lost it today big time in the van,every friday is new customer day for me,yes2day this bloke wanted a quote for windows and guttering,give it him as he was out wrote it down and told him to get back to me,Spoke 2day he says "oh we already have a window cleaner i just wanted to see how much guttering is for a 1 off,bare in mind this job was quite out of my way,got abit annoyed and just said was £50.00 becasue i dont normally do gutters he said oh just leave it with me and il get back to you  ::) the number of times people have said that..,but i did say to him if he wasted my time again id charge him >:(

Mr Formby

« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2009, 07:08:11 pm »
The cheque is in the post

martinsadie

« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2009, 07:28:04 pm »
Some old bat said that my water pressure was 'too much' for her seals and made them leak. I had to humor her and do them trad but it made me mad! Realy slowed me down.
ha ha

Paul_Rolfe

« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2009, 07:34:01 pm »
Didn't really slow me down as I'm fast whatever method. I just made it up for effect as I didn't really have anything cheese me off realy. She did moan, but its water off a ducks back IMO like I said, I'm quicker trad or wpf.

So HA HA back to you Mr Stan Man.

the master

« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2009, 08:21:43 pm »
wat yud really charge £50 for windows and guttering ya cn do mine for tht lol
should b round £80 to £100 fro tht mate

wizard

« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2009, 06:59:58 pm »
What do you guys charge for gutters per metre and what do you do for that money.

tacky

« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2009, 08:33:59 pm »
lost my phone .

martinsadie

« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2009, 10:02:50 pm »
lost my phone .
ring it up someone might find it then  ;D

tacky

« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2009, 10:27:22 pm »
i did u wont believe what happend .bearing in mind it has been peeing down all day .but i got my phone back .its not the phone i wanted its just had all my nums on sim card ,tell u full story morrow .the best u been framed TRUE story to beat them all

martinsadie

« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2009, 10:31:36 pm »
cant wait  ;D ;D

johns window kleen

« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2009, 10:34:31 pm »
Spurs not getting rid of Bentley, that annoyed me today. >:(

wfp master

« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2009, 11:11:18 pm »
someone on another post saying he done it today.

wfp master

« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2009, 12:25:50 am »
people boasting how much they make. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Blue Frog Systems

« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2009, 01:00:05 am »
car repairs totaling £1k plus :(
Only those who risk going too far will truly know how far they can actually go

tacky

« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2009, 03:04:10 pm »
any way lost my phone yesterday, it was peeing down. phone bown to b fried .best part missis left her phone in house .my son had no talktime on. his so couldnt phone my phone just in case anybody picked it up bout 2 clock found phonebox n rung my phone .it rings but no answer .ring it later couple of times rings no answer . .get home about 4 tries phone few times again no answer .try it bout 5 clock rings 4 times goes queit i say hello have u found my phone .no answer .silence .seconds later i hear barking . i think yes the bloody farm we done in morning .2 nasty alsations locked up .we go over( me thinking her theiving son is in barn probaly getting ready to sell it )weget to farm ask lady if she found phone .not been out of house to wet she said .wife rings my phone she go one way i go other i see two men by barn i hear my phone ring i say oi can u hear a phone ring  one says funny enough yes , i heard it early on to .he points up by the dog shed i go up phone on floor ringing n soaking wet ringing but wont turn off .only thing i can think of is when the phone started to fry it scammbled

tacky

« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2009, 03:05:52 pm »
the insides n went to answer mode .dried out now n working ok .sorry bout the boreing story but true