Splash & dash

Re: Your back already
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2020, 05:29:40 pm »
Finally someone has mentioned what I’ve always been saying about being to regular,now imagine charging over 50 or 100 quid a clean and being on the dot every 4 weeks lol if it’s happening for you I can’t see it lasting.
The best interval between cleans unless it’s specified by the customer is 6-8-10 weeks,as I’ve said before when you clean 4 weekly or monthly it’s round in a flash it probably does feel like a couple of weeks to them without them exaggerating.

We only offer 4 or 8 weekly 90% are 4 weekly  and have loads of jobs £50-150 every 4 weeks customers are quite happy with that some evan phone and want an interim clean when the weather is bad
Come on now can you come back and do an interim clean lol,not a dementia ward you’re cleaning is it lol.

We have a lot of wealthy customers on the coast one storm and they cannot see out of the windows , we get this situation doing a clean in between the regular  time scales a lo5 between September and March , we have a large hotel sometimes it’s dine every week when the weather is bad so no they arnt dementia patients

NWH

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2020, 05:47:41 pm »
I have a day in the coast I clean obviously they like them cleaned but they’ve said for years they are dirty in a matter of hours,they are the only customers apart from a handful that are bothered about being bang on time.
I hate having a set time I have to do certain work on i especially hate it if it was a lot of separate jobs,I’d rather clean bigger places less often,it’s not hard to go out and gain a mass of 10-15 quid houses that want it doing every month of course they want you in time you are cheap,see if they are so pleased to see you each time if you up the price 40 notes lol.

lee_dewing

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2020, 05:50:44 pm »
[quote you bring your own beliefs and prejudices in to your business model, which you believe everyone else thinks and subscribes to. They dont. Just some do.][/quote]

True, it’s a numbers game if you’re not getting any customers
Then you need to change your game

For some that maybe longer cleaning frequency.

If you’re a one man band there’s obviously only so much you can do
So you can be more fussy once you’re full up

Those that employ probably have to be more Lenient for missed cleans, late payers etc

It’s funny it’s like religion,
Some window cleaners get very offended if others differ

“Now Monthly only!”😁
Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.     - Aristotle

Slacky

« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2020, 05:55:37 pm »
Some window cleaners get very offended if others differ

“Now Monthly only!”😁

Which is them playing to their prejudices. Everyone's different,  why try to make out everyone has to conform to a set criteria?

dazmond

« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2020, 06:12:11 pm »
im still getting xmas cards and tips!got another tenner yesterday and a card. :).....thats at least £50 in tips this january taking my tally to over £500 altogether....👍
price higher/work harder!

dazmond

« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2020, 06:14:31 pm »

:) :) :)

4 weekly job too.....
price higher/work harder!

SB Cleaning

« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2020, 08:07:00 pm »
im still getting xmas cards and tips!got another tenner yesterday and a card. :).....thats at least £50 in tips this january taking my tally to over £500 altogether....👍
I've had about £50 since January too ;D

Slacky

« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2020, 08:25:22 pm »
A tenner tip?

I got a £320 tip today.

Lightweights.

Splash & dash

« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2020, 11:32:50 pm »
I have a day in the coast I clean obviously they like them cleaned but they’ve said for years they are dirty in a matter of hours,they are the only customers apart from a handful that are bothered about being bang on time.
I hate having a set time I have to do certain work on i especially hate it if it was a lot of separate jobs,I’d rather clean bigger places less often,it’s not hard to go out and gain a mass of 10-15 quid houses that want it doing every month of course they want you in time you are cheap,see if they are so pleased to see you each time if you up the price 40 notes lol.

I think you are missing the point these properties arnt £40 a go , they are £50 - 150 a go every 4 weeks and sometimes they are done every two weeks when the weather is bad the hotels we do are £600 to 750 a go so we are more than happy to do them as often as the customer wants .

nathankaye

« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2020, 12:24:04 am »
Think hes on about residential clients and not commercial
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

NWH

« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2020, 12:34:25 pm »
There you go if we all abided by that we would all be sheep wouldn’t we,we all know what happens to sheep in the end.

Splash & dash

« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2020, 06:55:29 pm »
Think hes on about residential clients and not commercial

Thought it was clear houses £50-150 every 4 weeks
Hotels £600-750 every 4 weeks
So domestic and commercial work

NWH

« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2020, 06:57:36 pm »
Yeah domestics I mean