Richard Stevenson

Who linked pure water to W cleaning
« on: September 23, 2015, 07:53:13 pm »
Anyone know who made the link between pure water and window cleaning.  I can remember my dad cleaning windows in the 70, s with pure water, he was using tablets in the water, it did not work and soon gave up on it.

Smudger

Re: Who linked pure water to W cleaning
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2015, 07:56:35 pm »
Off the top of me head - tucker in the USA

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Matt.

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2015, 08:08:36 pm »
How do you know this stuff !

I thought it only came about late 90's and took me til 2010 before I started being convinced by it  ???

Rich Wilts

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2015, 08:13:56 pm »
Anyone know who made the link between pure water and window cleaning.  I can remember my dad cleaning windows in the 70, s with pure water, he was using tablets in the water, it did not work and soon gave up on it.

That'll be because it wasn't pure in that case.

Smudger

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2015, 08:25:34 pm »
Over here (uk) pure water was started to be used in the late 1990's by a company called over the top  which I think became ionics

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Dunner

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2015, 08:26:54 pm »
I heard that a contractor cleaning a large glass roof in a shopping a centre with a hose pipe and polls
found it was a better finish if they cleaned it in the rain and looked into the reason why.

They later put a filter inline on site, then another to make it a better finish

Then they done the same with really tall window and progressed to processing the water off site and filling a tank in the van.

Not sure where or who this was though