neil100

How Does Your Wife/ Partner react when you want to talk WFP?
« on: February 27, 2006, 07:25:24 pm »
Just wondering when you want to talk WFP in depth with your partner, how do they react?

They say a picture paints a thousand words, I dont have the time to write a thousand words so heres my wifes reaction to the topic of WFP.

macc

Re: How Does Your Wife/ Partner react when you want to talk WFP?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2006, 07:29:43 pm »
hi niel, just got the mrs in to have a look, from the horses mouth,

"I CAN RELATE TO THAT"

;D ;D ;D

Sarah Sarill

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2006, 07:32:49 pm »
Are you telling me there are other things to talk about then ? - He He  ;)

Sarah
Sarah

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2006, 07:35:21 pm »
At least she's still awake.
It's more than I would be. ::)

stuart howes

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2006, 07:36:19 pm »
o god yes yes yes
i am about to be a dad on the 8 march for the 3rd time and i have not long had my freedom trolley all through my wifes pregnancy i have been doing my homework on wfp so i know what to do when i started   she said i loved my wfp more than her and the kids ::) as all i wanted to do was look at clean it up site even when she asked my to look at a boys name site to pick his name........
yes i did get my butt kicked many times      i am only on here now as she is asleep in the chair ;)got to go she is wakeing uppppppppppppppppp ::)

neil100

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2006, 07:41:13 pm »
SORRY.

SOME HOW POSTED THE SAME TOPIC TWICE.

WHopppppppppppssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2006, 07:53:22 pm »
At one stage I was banned from talking about WFP related stuff!

It's awkward though.  You have to spend a lot of dosh on it; then if it doesn't work out, (there's always a bit of doubt), and you've got your Missis on your back for splashing out on all that 'rubbish', and instead of having a holiday in Lanzarotte, you've had a wet weekend in Tenby!

At least if you've educated your 'better half' on all the pros and cons, if it goes 'tits up', then it was a joint decision!

It won't though!  WFP is the way ahead.  It took me eight weeks to re-coup my outlay and my round is probably a lot rougher than many of your rounds!

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2006, 07:57:23 pm »
Just wondering when you want to talk WFP in depth with your partner, how do they react?

Mine was exactly the same!  I've shown her your post and she smiled in sympathy!

neil100

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2006, 08:08:38 pm »
Yes the Wife is happy not to listen about WFP. She has shown no intrest at all. She has put the boot in at times (Proverbially speaking) when I have got a bit down about it. Easy to do when your spending a lot of a money and not sure weather you will get the outlay back.

This is now my 9th week WFP and I'm starting to motor with it. I did three houses this morning, Trad w/c it would of taken 2 hours. I took me 1 hour and 10mins not even trying. I thought my watch had stopped I was that quick.

Anyway back to the Mrs, I made the mistake last weekend of telling her how much money I had made with WFP over the last 5 weeks. Shes INTRESTED now. not with WFP but on how she wants to spend the money.

Twilight Zone here I come.

Nel.

rosskesava

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2006, 08:12:37 pm »
I must be the odd one out.

All my missus knows is that it's that pile of bits and tubes in the shed that I sometimes moan about.  :-\

I don't really tend to talk much about work as such and if I do, it's only the funny bits.

Anyway back to the Mrs, I made the mistake last weekend of telling her how much money I had made with WFP over the last 5 weeks. Shes INTRESTED now. not with WFP but on how she wants to spend the money.

Just how true is that.  :-[