brett walker

All because the lady loves ..... WFP
« on: February 24, 2006, 10:20:15 pm »
Evening all

A couple of months ago i picked a new customer up  8)
but she couldnt stress strongly enough that she didnt want wfp, as the last window cleaner she had used wfp and she said he did a dreadful job >:(
So i did it trad  :-\

Last month she was out so i did it with wfp,  i thought what the hell she can have it same as everyone else in this road like it or lump it ::)

When i went to collect explained how i cleaned it and gave her an explanation letter and told her the time and effort i have put into researching, she said she'll give it a go :-\

Did it today she was in and watched my every move, i did tops and bottoms wfp but just bladed the water off the bottoms

Knocked on for payment thought here we go, she was over the moon really pleased with the job i'd done  8)  She said it had made a big difference just by blading the water off the bottoms.  It just goes to show with the help from this forum and taking the time to explain to the customer wfp can win even the most reluctant of customer round  ;)

The work ive done today, im on my 4th clean.  It normally takes a day and a couple of hours, it only took me 5 hours it just proves wfp is faster with each clean  8)

Brett

Re: All because the lady loves ..... WFP
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2006, 10:27:03 pm »
Brett,

I've been working a four-day-week for the past three weeks, but still clearing the work I would've pre-WFP.

It's class!

I'm not sure about 'blading off' ground floor windows though.  You may as well do them traditionally!

pjulk

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2006, 10:34:41 pm »
Yes i would not bother blading the bottom windows.
By the time you WFP'ed them and bladed them it would have been quicker to do traditional.

Paul

brett walker

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2006, 10:47:44 pm »
I have found doing bottoms wfp has been much quicker and blading the water off only takes a second and there is no detailing  :D

Brett

AuRavelling79

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2006, 11:05:11 pm »
I have found doing bottoms wfp has been much quicker and blading the water off only takes a second and there is no detailing  :D

Brett

Yup - I did this to "warm up" customers to wfp on first couple of cleans and now no need to.
It's a game of three halves!

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2006, 11:09:35 pm »

Brett

Yup - I did this to "warm up" customers to wfp on first couple of cleans and now no need to.

Won't they think you're 'slacking' now. 

'He doesn't even take the water off; but he did when he first started!!!!!'

brett walker

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2006, 12:21:48 pm »
Tosh

good point i know what youre saying but im just blading off at the minute to keep the customers happy and win them round, come the summer the windows should dry off a lot quicker.  I just keep changing so many over at a time to wfp that way i dont run into too many problems but i havent lost a single one yet and on some houses i changed over didnt even ask about the change

Brett

williamx

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2006, 04:01:08 pm »

Brett

Won't they think you're 'slacking' now. 

'He doesn't even take the water off; but he did when he first started!!!!!'

Tosh

You will find it becomes harder to blade the window dry after a few cleans with your wfp, by then the customers are won over that wfp can clean windows, so you don't need to carry on blading them dry.

macc

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2006, 04:04:01 pm »
well done brett, uve found a method that works 4 you, good to here. macc

gaza

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2006, 09:25:45 pm »
MACC:HAVE A QUESS WERE HE GOT THE TIP FROM? NONE OTHER THAN HIS MENTOR
GAZA.

BRETTS WFP IS GETTING BETTER,FASTER AND HES GETTING MEANER TOWARDS HIS CUSTOMERS EG[ITS  MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY]

NOW ALL IVE GOT TO TEACH OR CONVINCE HIM IS YOU CAN CLEAN IN THE RAIN AND SNOW [NEVER LOST A DAY LAST WEEK EVEN THOUGH IT SNOWED AND RAINED FOR 4 DAYS

GO BRETT

GAZA
IM AT THAT AGE MY BACK GOES OUT MORE THAN I DO

brett walker

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2006, 10:26:19 pm »
Im always a bit reluctant  ???cleaning in the rain most customers say " it'll start raining now youve come " and thats even before its started, ::) thats trad ofcourse.

They say you can clean wfp in the rain, ??? im interested to see how many do clean in the rain, but personally for now im happy just getting them used to the wfp,  As one customer said " it looks like its rained now youve done them " but she was happy with the job done.  Some people dont like paying 18, 20 quid plus out when its raining on my work. : >:(
Did one last week for 18 quid in the rain she gave me a right funny look when she paid :o so i'll remain open minded on this subject and wait for feedback on what you guys think.

Anyway i dont like getting wet ;D

regards

Brett

gaza

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2006, 01:21:04 am »
DONT LIKE BROKEN FLASKS EITHER ;D AVE A GUESS TODAY I BROKE MY FLASK,IT HAD ROLLED INTO MY FOOTWELL OPENED
 VAN DOOR AND SMASH.

1 BROKEN FLASK [PRIVATE JOKE]

GAZA
IM AT THAT AGE MY BACK GOES OUT MORE THAN I DO