GEORGE
« on: February 21, 2006, 09:56:55 pm »
 CAN ANYBODY TELL ME IF U CAN ULTAR THE INVOICE ON THE PROGRAMME TO SHOW YOUR OWN ADDRESS AS I LIKE TO SHOW MY MOBILE No THANKS ANDY

Chris Cottrell

Re: GEORGE
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2006, 10:21:38 pm »
Did you mean Invoice or did you mean Statement
a invoices dont have your details on unless you use the letter head offsett

any way try this

Click :- System/Settings/user tab
enter your details as required

Chris

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2006, 10:46:42 pm »
THANKS CHRIS HOW ABOUT ALTERING THE INVOICE No IT SAID IT COULD CAUSE PROBLEMS BUT NEVER USED AN INVOICE OFF GEORGE YET

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2006, 10:54:17 pm »
Well I think if you use invoices already you should enter the next consecutive number ie if your records show 101 invioces you should set george up for next invioce no 102 so if you leave it set to 000 when you start using george invoices you will be duplicating inv nos as far as your records go anyway
so it may only cause problems in that respect

Trevor Knight

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2006, 12:21:27 pm »
To change your invoice number go to settings / Misc then input your next number. Shouldn't have any problems. Good luck
Covering Hampshire, Dorset, Surrey, Berkshire

sunshine windows

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2006, 02:20:24 pm »
Hi all,

Would any of you recommend using George for a domestic round or is it easier to just stick to excel and work from a spreadsheet.

P.S. Do you just have to pay a one off charge for George or are there regular payments to be made for using the system.

Sunshine
To climb mount fuji you must first find a path
(Swindon, Wiltshire)

www.sunshinewindowcleaning.co.uk
www.sunshinesoftwashing.co.uk

Trevor Knight

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2006, 02:32:59 pm »
Hi Sunshine,

I use it for all my business, 2400 customers and they are a mix of domestic and commercial. The programme is really good, have had no problems with it, back up is good too. One off charge £50, well worth it. I use a handheld as well so updating main computer takes minutes rather than hours, highly recommended

sunshine windows

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2006, 06:52:58 pm »
Thanks for that Trevor. May well have to invest in one of these before my round gets too big to handle from excel. Just a pain in the butt that i'll have to transfer all the customer details over though.  :(

Sunshine
To climb mount fuji you must first find a path
(Swindon, Wiltshire)

www.sunshinewindowcleaning.co.uk
www.sunshinesoftwashing.co.uk

Trevor Knight

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2006, 07:18:15 pm »
If its any consolation Sunshine, I had to transfer over 1100 customers from Quickbooks when I purchased George. All I will say is take your time deciding how to set it up, rounds etc.... I made a couple of basic mistakes when I first got it and it was a real pain splitting rounds apart later on. If you need any further help email me info@firstcleanservices.co.uk, will be more than happy to help you if I can.

Best wishes,

Trevor