*paul_moss

Re: Who has tried the magic sponge ?
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2008, 04:57:31 pm »
Andy, email me your address and I will send you one. Guarentee you wont use any thing else after trying them.

Judy your answers just dont stack up

Kitchen brushes are certainly not dangerous to use on leather unless you are using them to scrub the dirt out.
What else would you use a brush for but to scrub the dirt out. If like you say the chemical does the work then you would not need to agitate with such a hard nylon brush and you would use a softer tampco type brush.
Any way if used correctly these sponges do not remove top coat, if LTT have found that then they are using them wrong.

Judy ask Andy if he wants to come and spend a day with me, and I will educate him on their use ;)
Paul Moss  MBICSc
www.mosscleaning.co.uk
REMOVED FOR POSTING OFFENSIVE MATERIAL

« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2008, 06:03:54 pm »
Paul

I've been using the sponges and they are great, you just have to use a biit of common sense and not over do it, as with a brush or anything else.

I've speeded up and would prefer a leather suite anyday compared to upholstery. Basically you have helped me make more money faster and more easily.

Thanks

Mike

*paul_moss

« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2008, 08:49:57 pm »
Cheers Mike, I just wish the others would use the same common sense.

I think with some its if they dont think of it them selves then its no good ::) ::).

For leather cleaning these sponges are a must in my eyes for both total cleanliness of the leather and the speed at which it can be cleaned in.
Paul Moss  MBICSc
www.mosscleaning.co.uk
REMOVED FOR POSTING OFFENSIVE MATERIAL

carpet_care

« Reply #63 on: May 24, 2008, 08:58:27 pm »
Thanks Paul just seen your message watching the boxing and computer is upstairs.

Adress sent many thanks your a gooden arn,t many like you cheers  ;)