Liahona

Re: Cinema seats
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2007, 07:51:48 am »
Paul, I will see if I can find the info if they have a web site.  Other than that I will see what else I can do.  I am away teaching for a few days so wont get back till late Sunday or early Monday but again I will see what I can do.

Best, Dave.

matt jones

« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2007, 11:32:10 am »
Red,
may i ask you a question i have noticed that you get really good results from alltecs fabric pre wash and use it quite often judging by some of your posts. I have been wanting to try this stuff for a while but yet still haven't, so my question is how safe is it to use? Do you need to wear gloves and do you need to wear a mask etc. Its just like to use chemicals which are not only safe to my customers but are also safe for myself.
Can you also tell me if you use an acided rinse with this stuff or do you just rinse with plain water?
Cheers mate
Ps sorry for going slightly off topic
matt

the red carpet

« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2007, 11:42:55 pm »
Its part of there "Healthy Home" range so is suposed to be safe for pretty much everything

i usually rinse with ultimate master as it then carrys on the clean so you get better results, but have used plain water and acid rinse on items iv been wary off before.

matt jones

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2007, 09:12:27 am »
ok cheers red will have to give it ago sometime.
matt